Sunday 11/15

Not many good days left and this one looks like a winner. So what's the plan. :biggrin:

Sounds like someone wants to put the new tires into use. I am up for a drive. :) Andrea said you can always take a drive to the Bronx for a nice church concert at 3PM on Sunday.

Last edited:
Sounds like someone wants to put the new tires into use. I am up for a drive. :) Andrea said you can always take a drive to the Bronx for a nice church concert at 3PM on Sunday.

New tires and new front pads I put in this week. I guess that sounds like you have a hard stop at 2ish. We could come up with something for the AM.

I'm probably heading out to englishtown this weekend for an event. Anyone else interested?

New tires and new front pads I put in this week. I guess that sounds like you have a hard stop at 2ish. We could come up with something for the AM.

I'm surprised you made it home last week on those new 24" $5000 chrome rims from Kraco! :biggrin:

I'm surprised you made it home last week on those new 24" $5000 chrome rims from Kraco! :biggrin:

The best part is they only add 50 pounds per corner. All that for only 5k, they are dope. :cool:

I may be up for a Bear Mountain run; end the season the way we started. I should know for sure by tonight.

Tytus

Race Wars 3 is on tomorrow which is import vs domestic i believe. I will be running and its $30 to race and $50 to spectate. I will try to get there by 10-10:30ish.

I may be up for a Bear Mountain run; end the season the way we started. I should know for sure by tonight.

Tytus

That's what I am talking about!:biggrin: Post or PM if you are able to go. I will round up some troops.

Normally I would go to Etown just to hang out but since it is the end of the year I want to get some driving in.

I don't know guys it looks pretty wet right now and I don't think it will be dry I the am. I am out if it is damp in the morning. I will post up around 8:00 am as to how wet it is. Don't hold your breaths. Maybe next weekend will be dry it still should be relatively warm. I am bummed.

Tytus

It's still drizzling here so it will prob be wet in the AM. Anyone up for Brunch / Lunch?

Yup, still wet. I may go out later this AM. I have to be in Queens at some point today so maybe a Dim Sum run would be in order. Anyone up for that? I'll check back in an hour or so.

Tytus

Sunny and 70 here in Virginia. Wish we had the NSX with us. They did have bad weather from Ida but that's gone.
Hope the weather clears in NY so you guys can have a nice outing. :smile:

I am out; getting wrapped up in other tasks and now will be out of time. May drive the X to Queens if the weather gets dryer later today. Lets hope for next weekend!

Tytus

Back