• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stolen NSX reported in Everett, WA area

I know this is a really really reeeaallllyyy old thread, but this car is up for sale right now. Does anyone know if there was any damage to it or if the title was marked in some way? The car is blue now too.

I know this is a really really reeeaallllyyy old thread, but this car is up for sale right now. Does anyone know if there was any damage to it or if the title was marked in some way? The car is blue now too.
Saw the guys for sale post. Per the vehicles description, everything is exactly the same besides the color change. But to have a supercharger on there for 10+ years. Idk if it would still be a healthy motor by now? I think I saw a leakdown test with 200 across the board, so I guess thats good.

Saw the guys for sale post. Per the vehicles description, everything is exactly the same besides the color change. But to have a supercharger on there for 10+ years. Idk if it would still be a healthy motor by now? I think I saw a leakdown test with 200 across the board, so I guess thats good.
That's my fear. He wants a lot for it too... just such a beautiful car, it's hard not to at least consider it.

Where did you see it posted btw? I saw it on FB marketplace with very little text from the seller.

Also on Facebook marketplace. Zoomed in on some of the photos. Has some paint damage. I’d assume after changing it from black 10+ yrs ago. Price seems high for a rough past history. Lol idk…

Back