• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stolen NSX reported in Everett, WA area

(Sorry for those who are seeing this twice - I'm also posting this as a message for anyone who might only hit "new posts" and miss the announcement I posted)

The following was reported via e-mail. I have asked for additional details (such as color). In the meantime keep your eyes open. If you have any info, please <a href="http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/NSXPrime:Contact">contact me</a> and I will pass it along to the owner:

1995 NSX-T, Black with tan interior, VIN JH4NA1186ST000775 and Quebec license plate 501-KNP stolen January 1, 2010 at 2:28 AM from my apartment building in Everett, WA. Immaculate condition with many modifications: Comptech supercharger, Comptech headers, Dali sway bars, DC exhaust, polished fuse box covers, carbon fiber rear window garnish, HRE 5-star split polished wheels, Tarox big brake kit with crossdrilled rotors, Type-R and hood (paint-matched), custom brake LED integrated into rear deck lid spoiler (below the Type-R spoiler), Stacey-style side skirts, 2002-style rear valence. Extensive custom stereo system with molded interior and molded speaker mounts (matched to the tan interior.)

1/7/2010: Updated vehicle description with additional info.

Thanks Lud. We'll all be on the lookout. As you determine updates it will help us.

I didn't know he was giong that public about this or I would have posted about it sooner. He contacted me the following day to let me know what happened. The owner if this car is one of my best NSX customers 90% of the work done by my dealership.

The car is a 1995, Berlina black on tan interior with 5 star split polished HRE wheels. It has a type R wing and hood paint matched as well as stacey style sides and 02 rear valence. It also has the long oem rear brake light custom intagrated into the rear deck lid spoiler (underneath the type R spoiler). It has big brakes with cross drilled rotors (I can't remember the brand) and a custom molded interior with molded speaker mounts all over the place, again in tan. Comptech headers, supercharger, Dali sways, DC exhaust, polished fuse box covers, and a carbon rear window garnish.

Hopefully I mentioned enough about the car so that you may be able to pick it out if you see it on the street. One last thing worth mentioning, the rear is lower than the front because he decided to raise the front so it wouldn't scrape the front lip anymore. (I talked him into relowering the front but he hasn't been in to do it yet) That should help make the car stand out a little.

Thanks in advance for looking and offering any possible help locating this car.

Charles

Last edited:
Thanks for the additional info Charles. I updated the description in the announcement. The car certainly sounds unique enough to be noticed if anyone from the site happens to run across it.

You guys or the owner have any pictures of it?

Does it have any sort of aftermarket front lip? Windows tinted?

Might be worth putting a note about this in the international forum as some exotics are being stolen and then shipped to other countries to be sold to unsuspecting or uncaring customers.

yeah, we will be on the look out and see if we could find any clue...

Will the owner like to share what kind of alarm or other system he has? Just wondering if nsx is on the attack list, we need to be more careful at our meets.

You guys or the owner have any pictures of it?

Does it have any sort of aftermarket front lip? Windows tinted?

Unfortunatley we do not have any recent pictures nor does the owner. The Type R hood and spoiler were just done a few weeks ago and after they were paint matched and installed by the body shop he came by my dealership to show it off and I did not have my camera on me.

The windows do NOT have any tint.

I'll dig around to see if I can find any older pictures before the hood and spoiler.

Thanks for the questions and support!

Further description:

The brakes are TAROX big brakes front and rear with cross drilled rotors. They are anodized red in color (slightly burgandy looking). These brakes are SUPER RARE so they should stand out to most eveyone!

Last edited:
yeah, we will be on the look out and see if we could find any clue...

Will the owner like to share what kind of alarm or other system he has? Just wondering if nsx is on the attack list, we need to be more careful at our meets.

It was only equiped with the factory alarm. He had an in line fuse block on the negative battery termanal so he could disconnect it to save the battery life. So unfortunately the fuse block was pulled to conserve the battery when the car was broken into and then stollen, which means there was no power to the alarm.

As for an attack list...my opinion is that most car theifs would steal an NSX if they felt the opprotunity was right.

Wasn't this guy at the dyno day in Lynwood?

Yes he was. Let me know if you have pics of his car because I can't seem to find mine.

Stupid question, but did he have it sitting outside at an apartment complex?

That just seems like you're asking for trouble. Hopefully someone just took it for a joyride.

I remember a few years ago (can't remember his name) but a sebring silver NSX was stolen and taken for a long joyride out towards eastern WA.

I'll keep scanning craigslist for parts, etc etc... that car sounds pretty awesome with all the mods. :frown:

Stupid question, but did he have it sitting outside at an apartment complex?

That just seems like you're asking for trouble. Hopefully someone just took it for a joyride.

I remember a few years ago (can't remember his name) but a sebring silver NSX was stolen and taken for a long joyride out towards eastern WA.

No it wasn't outside. It was in a....what was supposed to be a secure un derground parking garage with an electronic gate!

I'll keep scanning craigslist for parts, etc etc... that car sounds pretty awesome with all the mods. :frown:

Yeah, and the mods I listed is only what's visual. Without getting specific we put a ton more into the motor and tranmission that you can't even see!

could be an inside job then..any flybynight temporary folks worked in the shop that did the work? also not unheard of to have crooked garrage attendants who let thieves know what the "inventory" of nice cars is each day.

Last edited:
could be an inside job then..any flybynight temporary folks worked in the shop that did the work? also not unheard of to have crooked garrage attendants who let thieves know what the "inventory" of nice cars is each day.

Not in my shop! I do strict back ground investigations and if there is ANYTHING on an individuals record they are not eligable for hire. The investigation conducted is nation wide, not just local. Only my BEST techs work on my customers NSX's too.

could be an inside job then..any flybynight temporary folks worked in the shop that did the work?.

Obviously I take personal offense to that statement!!! I take pride in my dealership and my employees. I hold all of my staff to the highest standards and integrity. I make it a point to get to know all of them on a personal level and if I felt any of them were sketchy it would be the end of their career at Acura of Lynnwood.

Besides that the owner John is not just a customer, he's a good friend too. Everyone in my shop has gotten to know him on a personal level. I know for fact that when he reads this even he will take offense to that part of your statement!

Think twice before you make comments like that, it's extemely offensive.

Sorry you took personal offense.But I'm on the other side of the country,and don't know the players.But in any situation whether we like to hear it or not there is a checklist of likelyhoods for any crime.I will openly apologize all day but from a police standpoint any highend car parked in a "secure" parking lot was iether "stolen" by the owner for insurance reasons,stolen by pros who where tipped or it was a random happenchance theft for parts or joy ride.Heck if the owner had enemies or some really pissed off ex that could be in the realm of suspicion.So please remember I had not one ounce of "bad feelings" about your shop.One hard lesson I have learned in this life is when bad things happen you have to look criticly at the crime itself and try to remove as much emotion from the situation as possible,emotion clouds judgment and reason.Statistics don't lie,people can and do.Reality can sometimes be way more incredible than any fiction....As a long time member of this community I'm as pissed as all of you that this happened ,but I'm hoping that like another recently stolen nsx it is recovered.

Last edited:
Word of a Stolen NSX puts the feeling of a hole in my stomach.
Everett being a port city, I just hope it isn't in a container somewhere waiting to be shipped. Unfortunatly security is always tighter on incoming containers compared to outgoing.
All the best to the owner. I hope it turns up.

Sorry you took personal offense.But I'm on the other side of the country,and don't know the players.But in any situation whether we like to hear it or not there is a checklist of likelyhoods for any crime.I will openly apologize all day but from a police standpoint any highend car parked in a "secure" parking lot was iether "stolen" by the owner for insurance reasons,stolen by pros who where tipped or it was a random happenchance theft for parts or joy ride.Heck if the owner had enemies or some really pissed off ex that could be in the realm of suspicion.So please remember I had not one ounce of "bad feelings" about your shop.One hard lesson I have learned in this life is when bad things happen you have to look criticly at the crime itself and try to remove as much emotion from the situation as possible,emotion clouds judgment and reason.Statistics don't lie,people can and do.Reality can sometimes be way more incredible than any fiction....As a long time member of this community I'm as pissed as all of you that this happened ,but I'm hoping that like another recently stolen nsx it is recovered.

Understood and well put. Since the owner John is not just a customer but a personal friend of mine I'm emotionaly rattled by the situation. I appreciate the apology and I'm sorry if I came accross too strong on my end. I realize we are all wishing for a positive outcome for him.

I'm just going to take a wild guess and assume there were no security cameras on or near the property it was stolen from? Would be nice to see who done it.

Understood and well put. Since the owner John is not just a customer but a personal friend of mine I'm emotionaly rattled by the situation. I appreciate the apology and I'm sorry if I came accross too strong on my end. I realize we are all wishing for a positive outcome for him.

Agreed,and thanks for understanding my perspective.Lets hope someone spots that car!

GREAT NEWS JOHN'S NSX HAS BEEN RECOVERED!!!!!

I received a phone call from the owner John Bullman this morning and he's back in good spirits after receiving news of his NSX being recovered!!!

So far the police have made 2 arrests and also recovered a stolen Honda Accord in the process. The police are processing his NSX through CSI investigations in hopes to recover more information about these thefts. However we do have hard evidence that there are more people involved so I'll post more details when I can.

At this point we don't know what condition the NSX is in but we will know more in the near future when it's released by the investigation team. I'll also post info about the car once we look it over.

One last important note, Mr. Bullman wanted to send his personal thanks to everyone for all of the support that was given over the last 10 days in regards to his car being stolen. Also a special thanks to the president of NSXPRIME for posting the message about this incident.
This forum is an amazing and rare community and the internet is a powerful source and with those two combined anything is possible!!!

Thank you again to all!!

nsxlife - Charles

Last edited:
Awsome news!!!

Back