Stolen NSX-R

finally saw the car in person tonight. It's surely a jaw dropper. Its just amazing what kind of transformation the car has been through. Its like a whole new car. After seeing eric's car, I may end up joining the NSX R wannabe's club:tongue: , if only i can stop being such a cheap skate:biggrin:

FrEsHaZzBuRu said:
PS: TURBO2GO, you are such a post whore for having so many posts since 3/06, don't you have work to do? :tongue:

Its all you people's fault! I was just fine before I bought this damn NSX, now I can't wait to finish whatever it is I am ever doing other than driving.... so I can be driving. And the withdrawal symptoms force me into this forum where I whore myself out with post after post.

Its like the old butterfinger commercial where Bart simpson eats the entire butterfinger candy bar without sharing and Homer, after his dissapointment, says "Can I at least smell your breath?"

I can't drive while in the office so can I at least talk about the NSX?!!

Looks nice.
Can I ask you, does the car interior run cooler now that you have the hood vent? Without AC, I mean.
The theory is that on the stock car, the hot radiator air is trapped under the hood making a high pressure area. The hot air gets forced into the heater fan enclosure through the splits in the plastic and other small openings.
And actually forces air out of the area where it should be getting sucked into.

So everybody has to run their AC most of the time. And in humid climates the windshield mists up really fast if the AC is not used.

Do you notice a difference now that the hot air can escape better?
Peter

Erick,

I saw your car at the last get-together at South Coast Acura. I was shooting a video of Vance's NSX doing drive-bys with his new pipes. I thought I was shooting him pulling onto the parking lot... then realized it wasn't him. (The gold wheels is what gave it away.) I have to say, your paint is spectacular. I have never seen a better looking black NSX.

nsx1 said:
Erick,

I saw your car at the last get-together at South Coast Acura. I was shooting a video of Vance's NSX doing drive-bys with his new pipes. I thought I was shooting him pulling onto the parking lot... then realized it wasn't him. (The gold wheels is what gave it away.) I have to say, your paint is spectacular. I have never seen a better looking black NSX.

What about my:frown: :tongue:

Vancehu said:
What about my:frown: :tongue:

Yours sucks. You should buy some quality parts not that Fujijubi crap. :tongue:

nsxsupra said:
no turning back now, already started. Look what you guys got me into:frown::tongue: $$$

Vance and I are a bad influences.
jason just picked these up from me tonight.

11497DSC06269_copy-med.jpg

Last edited:
evof575gtc said:
Vance and I are a bad influences.
jason just picked these up from me tonight.
Sorry to hi-jack your thread. These lights will sleep next to me tonight, thanks again.:biggrin:

some new stuff.

New NSX-R floor mats.

New NSX Quick release 2.0 Hub with cruise control capabilities
& 2.5 Black Quick Release and hub lock cover (theft deterent)
New NSX-R Horn button and ring - Thanks to MJ@Dali
New NSX-R lower Rear Diffuser in Carbon Fiber - top secret
New oversized NSX-R red H emblem - thanks to Jason aka NSXSupra
New NSX-R Engine :cool: .... intake manifold cover - Thanks to Mark Johnson again.

11497102_6486_copy.jpg

11497102_6487_copy.jpg

11497102_6485_copy.jpg

11497102_6484_copy.jpg

11497102_6497_copy.jpg

more pics to come

i use them as theater seats to watch movies and listen to music.

by the way. they are for sale. includes the sliders and brackets

sweet.... screw the lazy boy lounge chairs.... now watch fast and the furious in race seats!!!! :cool:

Wow...love the Volks! Great conversion you got going there.

Beautiful. Yes, You're right, I was wrong to ask what was under the "hood" :P. Any high rest shots that I could use for a desktop background?:D Also, what volks are those? They looks gorgeous in gold.

Edit* reading comprehension>me. Nice GT-V's.

Last edited:
Back