• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Stmpo fstb

I'd like to chime in here as well and say that obviously the nsx is a different animal but every front engine/fwd car I've ever been in before/after installing a front strut tower bar made a WORLD of a difference in keeping the nose planted when steering side to side....

Is the rear strut brace sort of an equivalent mod for the mid/rear configuration? If so, I already have a comptech brace.

If not, I may join in on a stmpo production run.

Or how bout this question.....stmpo fstb or cedar ridge harness bar for chassis rigidity for a targa?

Is the rear strut brace sort of an equivalent mod for the mid/rear configuration? If so, I already have a comptech brace.

STMPO's RSTB is FAR superior to the Comptech brace. It is the only bracing/bar that eliminates cowl shake in the Targas. I had one, removed it, and added back and I can say the difference was very noticeable. Creaks and noises when going over bumps were virtually eliminated.

STMPO_1.jpg

I think you are going a bit overboard. It may make you feel better that you have it but I doubt there will be a real difference IMO.

+1 TURBO2GO speaks truth here... and I also doubt if Ross would revive the production of it - can't hurt to ask him though

Yup, props to Ross, the single best mod I have done to my targa.
Added the front lower brace and it feels stiff as a go kart

STMPO's RSTB is FAR superior to the Comptech brace. It is the only bracing/bar that eliminates cowl shake in the Targas. I had one, removed it, and added back and I can say the difference was very noticeable. Creaks and noises when going over bumps were virtually eliminated.

STMPO_1.jpg

Thank you Dave, hey have you ever heard of the ksport circuit pro coilovers w/ external reservoir??

Yes. I asked a guy that had used them, an avid racer that went pro. He said they were junk. There is a thread here some place on them. I think more show than go.

I talk to him fairly regularly. I will ask him for you.

I'm in too if Ross agrees to run a new batch. There is a lot of interest so I think at least 10 would sell in a group buy.

ross likes buxom blondes...so if you guys can work that in to the gb......many rstb you will have.......just sayin.....

LoveFab just released a version of these bars.....you can see them on his facebook page.

He said he is going to start a group buy next week on them

I would be in for FSB and a targa engine brace! Lets form a petition!

Back