stl get together at indoor race track

Anyone interested meeting up at Grand Prix Racing indoor track Tuesday Oct 3? Please let me know so I can make reservation.

I would like to come in. What time you guys getting there? I can be there around 8pm.

And MAYBE I can sit in one of your cars to see if I can fit there before I buy one :eek:

Guys let me know if you are coming out to GPR tuesday Oct 3 around 5:00 pm. I need to make reservation by monday afternoon. Thanks

Tony

Most I'd be able to do is swing by and say hi. Week days are really not my thing for hangin out. Maybe if I were single:tongue:

O.k guys 5:30pm at GPR on Tue Oct 3. There are couple guys never been there before so I told them to be there around 5 to register. Please let me know if you coming or not so I can get a head count. Thanks

Tony

I'm in. I will see you there at 5:30PM. I will be bringing a guest. (He is aslo qualified for the turbo carts.) Put us down for two spots.

BigBull

90% sure.:cool:

100% sure that if I am there I will be at turbo ramming speed when Tony is nearby. :biggrin:

Had a great time last night. Thanks to Tony for fixing it up. Thanks to Fred for a riotous evening of laughter and good times:tongue:!! Great seeing the gang and hanging with all:biggrin:

Back