STL - AUG 25th Cruise/Meet/Coffee/Brunch!!!

Summer "cool down" meet/cruise!!!

So we're going to shoot for the date of:
Saturday Aug 25th, 8:00am meet, leaving no later than 8:30am (please try to be on time).
We are doing the early time so that we avoid heavier traffic, and avoid hotter temps.

Meet at 8am/Depart 8:30: Fenton QuikTrip (Near intersection of Hwy 141 & 21)
QuikTrip Address:
2600 S Old Highway 141,
Fenton MO 63026
Visit Google link for aerial map - https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=quiktrip+141&fb=1&gl=us&hq=quiktrip+141&hnear=0x87d8d07a4bc5b37b:0x39c3c967cd5847ec,Murphy,+MO&cid=0,0,2048416164385301569&ei=jSIXUMCGB4X28gTVpICwCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CG8Q_BIwAg

This route ending will be at the "Great Pacific Coffee Company".
Link: https://plus.google.com/108477308694656276258/about?hl=en#108477308694656276258/about

They have a nice shaded outdoor patio with plenty of seating.
Not to mention great coffee & food.

ROUTE DIRECTIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT UPON YOUR ARRIVAL TO THE MEET SPOT TO DRIVERS ONLY.

There are several stops along the route and are a great opportunity to chat with other drivers, etc.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR CALL ME.
PLEASE ALSO KEEP MY NUMBER FOR THE DRIVE DAY AS WELL.
(See below)

Please reply to this posting, and I will update with a list of attendees as this helps to provide an idea of head count, and generate interest from any drivers who may be "on the fence".:smile:

Hope to see you all there!
Take care,
~ JOE
[email protected] or 314-605-7856

Drivers who have confirmed:

Flyeyes - NSX
96NSXT(Lawrence) - NSX
pgilliam(Pat) - NSX
Don K. - NSX
Neal - LS2 RX7
Blake - Firehawk
Sid - Mercedes C63
Jeff - BMW Z4
jkpgt96(Tentative) - M3
Bill K. - Noble or Ferrari 355
Justin - Nissan GTR
Steve - Lotus Exige
Mark E. - Shelby Cobra

Last edited:
An RX7? if that turd blows up, I'm not stopping to help...

So far the list of cars is lookin pretty damn good.:eek: I'm pretty excited.:smile:

I'm still trying to gather up a few more drivers, so stay "tuned".:wink:

Flyeyes - NSX
96NSXT(Lawrence) - NSX
Neal - LS2 RX7
pgilliam(Pat) - NSX
Blake - Firehawk
Sid - Porsche Cayman??
Jeff - BMW Z4
Bill K. - Noble or Ferrari 355
Justin - Nissan GTR
Don K. - NSX
Steve F. - Lotus Exige
Joe F. - Lotus Elise
Nathan R.- Lotus Exige
Ken - Lotus Elise (Tentative)
mrgud79 - BMW M3
jkpgt96(Tentative) - BMW M3
Mark E. - Shelby Cobra
Steve H. - Viper
Mike P. - Viper
Doug - Ferrari F430

Ralph(tentative) - Audi TT

Last edited:
Offtopic, but do you guys know if there is a short cut to Augusta, Mo besides going all the way out to 94? We're looking at a home out there, but my wife works in Ellisville and mapquest has us taking a huge detour down 94.

Offtopic, but do you guys know if there is a short cut to Augusta, Mo besides going all the way out to 94? We're looking at a home out there, but my wife works in Ellisville and mapquest has us taking a huge detour down 94.

Only way to get to Augusta is via 94. From Ellisville the shortest way is Chesterfield Airport Rd. to 40 west to 94 south. No shorter routes that I know. There are other ways to get to Augusta but none are shorter. 94 is a nice drive :smile:.

Only way to get to Augusta is via 94. From Ellisville the shortest way is Chesterfield Airport Rd. to 40 west to 94 south. No shorter routes that I know. There are other ways to get to Augusta but none are shorter. 94 is a nice drive :smile:.

A nice drive sounds good to me, but for my wife; shorter the better :redface:

It just sounds crazy that there are no access points around there.

I will be shooting out an email providing an updated list of those attending every Wednesday up to the weekend of the cruise, including that last Friday as well. The email will be soley to update on those attending, and if weather applies during that week.

Eric: Buy a delorian, install the flux capacitor and give doc & marty a call. They may know a shortcut.:tongue:

If you're in Belleville, out 44 to Washington, and across the bridge works as well, check mapquest to see what's shorter. The trip down 94 is a hoot seeing if you can handle the curves. My wife is skittish, so I have to lower the speed.
Regards,

Is there an independent NSX trained mechanic in the St. Louis Area?

Hope everyone had a great weekend with the beautiful weather and some much needed lower temps. I've updated the list of drivers, and added new persons to the list that'll be joining us!

It's turning out to be a pretty sweet list of machinery that'll be joining our cruise!!!:eek: Hope as many NSX'ers can come out as possible.:smile:

Joe, add: (Tentative) - Ralph/Audi TT Turbo. I'll let you know for sure when he's sure.

Added:cool:

The STL Viper club also hit me up to let me know a few more of their club members will be joining us again as well. So I'm pretty stoked.:smile:

Soooo...... made a trip up to PUR Performance to meet ole Dave D., the mad scientist.

He got me hooked back up on the go fast crack pipe supply of my meth.:eek:

So needless to say, I can't WAIT for Saturday!!! I'm only an oil & filter change, car wash/vacuum/wax away from being ready to thrash on some asphault with you all. And CANNOT wait any longer!!!!:biggrin:

Muahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!:eek::tongue:

Last edited:
Back