• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Steve Gooding

All I have to say after the meet in NC, of course as I was heading home with the guys 4.5 hours away from home. My car dies!!! 4th gear full hard pull comptech SC the car dies. So after pulling over to the side of I-40. Stuck.....we (I) while the others Mike, John Barry make calls to look for towing... make a phone call to a guy I just met. I never expected him to do what he did. But he lives in the Raleigh area. we were on our way to Charlotte then me to Charleston, SC. The complete opposite directions.

Yes He turns around to lend a hand.... Man Steve like I told you ..I owe you. To come back that far to help and to FIND the problem...no fuel pressure due due to a blown fuse behind the firewall for the fuel step-up. He got me back up and running home safe.

From all the good stuff people were saying while we were at the meet about you man. What you did says alot. Thank you again..

Oh, And for the guys that got wet with me..Thanks to you too!!!!
NOW next time bring your asses to Charleston Sometime!!!:biggrin:

Back