Steinfeld episode with NSX tonight

For those of you on the west coast, Steinfeld, the episode with Newman as "The Fixer" driving an NSX is on tonight.

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

Hey,Oh Man... I must have missed that part, I turn it on about half way thru. Val or I hadn't seen that one before either. How is the car with the new headers and when are you planning to put the new exhaust on?.

------------------
Joseph Gavazza
99 White/blk NSX
92 Lexus LS400
01 VW GTI VR6

Hi Joe and Val,
They cut the NSX part out. The part that was cut was just before Newman walks in and introduces himself as "The Cleaner". Anyway, just before he walks into the muffin shop, the scene is him driving and NSX quickly around a corner and stopping in front of the store. The NSX is dark, probably Black and it's just a quick shot, maybe 3 seconds.

The link to the header install is here: http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000958.html complete with pics. Should get the exhaust before the year is out. Chris from SOS told me they would only take a week to get in but that was two weeks ago. He did say they were coming in Friday (20th) so they should ship out Monday. With the holidays and shipping craziness, maybe by this Friday. I'll keep you posted! I hope Santa can fit it into his sleigh.

Any progress on the home theater? Oh yeah, I have a job interview on the 3rd of Jan in Folsom. Looks very promising. Have a good holiday (trying to be politically correct)
smile.gif

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

[This message has been edited by Litesokneecough (edited 22 December 2002).]

Originally posted by Litesokneecough:
Hi Joe and Val,
They cut the NSX part out. The part that was cut was just before Newman walks in and introduces himself as "The Cleaner". Anyway, just before he walks into the muffin shop, the scene is him driving and NSX quickly around a corner and stopping in front of the store. The NSX is dark, probably Black and it's just a quick shot, maybe 3 seconds.

repost.gif

newman-nsx.gif

------------------
1992 NSX

Awesome job on the clip! That Pulp Fiction parody had me ROFL when I had first seen it. In the re-runs, they always cut the NSX part out for some reason. I tell people about it and they think I'm crazy... Now I've got the proof!
smile.gif

Originally posted by spookyp:
Awesome job on the clip! That Pulp Fiction parody had me ROFL when I had first seen it. In the re-runs, they always cut the NSX part out for some reason. I tell people about it and they think I'm crazy... Now I've got the proof!
smile.gif

Thanks. I made the clip. I think they cut the scene out for time-saving reasons (which doesn't make sense since it is only a 3 second clip). I made the clip from the "Best Of Anniversary" episode.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
"Steinfeld", huh?
rolleyes.gif

For some reason, that's what my wife calls it, too. Correcting her has no effect.

There was another NSX on TV last night (Dec 22) on The Learning Channel. There was a show about real-life Repo Men. At the end the narrator was doing a small monologue. Behind him were a number of cars, representative I suppose of the kind of car that gets repo'd. And front and center: a nice 97+ red NSX
smile.gif

-Bob ('94 #496)

Originally posted by flaminio:
There was another NSX on TV last night (Dec 22) on The Learning Channel. There was a show about real-life Repo Men. At the end the narrator was doing a small monologue. Behind him were a number of cars, representative I suppose of the kind of car that gets repo'd. And front and center: a nice 97+ red NSX
smile.gif

...as previously reported here.

A young admiring cousin of mine told me there was an NSX on an episode of "Cribs" a few weeks ago. Apparently owned by a rap/hip-hop star-maybe puff daddy. Anyway, the NSX was covered in some exotic leather, yes the EXTERIOR. It was a custom Louis Vutton in alligator or eel as I recall.
The rappers' children were also featured driving their own similar custom leather skined electric cars. I have yet to see any of this for I rarely tune into MTV, but my cousin does know what an NSX is.

Originally posted by john576:
A young admiring cousin of mine told me there was an NSX on an episode of "Cribs" a few weeks ago. Apparently owned by a rap/hip-hop star-maybe puff daddy. Anyway, the NSX was covered in some exotic leather, yes the EXTERIOR. It was a custom Louis Vutton in alligator or eel as I recall.

Perhaps it was the FF2 NSX!

Back