Stay away from this one!

Interesting catch! Photo doesnt look like Miami at all to me. It DOES look like it could be Mississauga though and the car has an ON plate. Maybe the Autotrader one is a scam using that guys pic? Would be a good deed maybe to email the AT link to the eBay guy.

Seems like the legit one is the one for sale on ebay. It's at a dealer called Gentry Lane in Ontario. The one on autotrader only has one photo and it's the the same one posted on G.L.'s website, not to mention that the architecture looks nothing like I've seen before in Florida. 19.5k also seems a little low for the mileage, aftermarket exhaust, stereo and interior that are shown on G.L.'s site where they're asking 37k canadian.

BTW... I get up to Mississauga once every couple of weeks for work. Ill stop by GL next time Im up and check it out in case anyone is interested :)

There are a lot of scams on AutoTrader. My 2005 NSX was listed there 2 times (for $20,500 & $25,000!) I called them up both times and they did remove the ads.

Last edited:
You know that's actually a pretty cool idea for the console. Cover the plastic with leather or vinyl - whatever they used. I've seen some pretty crappy installs on radios and they bugger the console - this would cover it nicely. Not bad....

Interesting catch! Photo doesnt look like Miami at all to me. It DOES look like it could be Mississauga though and the car has an ON plate. Maybe the Autotrader one is a scam using that guys pic? Would be a good deed maybe to email the AT link to the eBay guy.

Hey its somewhere down in toronto ..doesnt look like missisauga ..looks to me like its right across from casa loma in those nice looking town homes

Back