St. Louis Guys.. Dinner with a Visiting>>>

NSX-UrbanRyder said:
Guys.....here are the pics i took in a rush!! :rolleyes: let me know how I can imbed them inside a post and i will. also, if someone wants to tag them with names and comments that would be fine as well since I'm still learning all the players here!! :biggrin:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/stlurbanryder/album/576460762309368785#page1

Thanks for a GREAT time guys!!

Great job on the pics! I wish now I had a white NSX, my black one looks like it is riddled with spitwads:eek: :eek: !
Had a great time hanging out with you guys, finally meeting a lot faces to put with your handles & avatars, and seeing your cars. Great to see everyone again that I have already met too.
Thanx to Len & Fred for the setups also.
Good time:biggrin:

Thank You Fred, Len and anyone who had a hand in this event, It was great fun to see everyone, and this had to be our largest turn out yet. We are so close to being a group it is not even funny, if we were just willing to try a little harder.......NA! , but I did have a blast. We will have to do that again, besides I still have two tickets left to use.

For those who did not get to run in a TURBO cart, it is much more fun than the regular carts. There I go again with the GFCP again (Puff.... Puff....Cough....Cough), I wonder what you have to do to get in one of the five black carts.

Dave

NSX-UrbanRyder said:
Guys.....here are the pics i took in a rush!! :rolleyes: let me know how I can imbed them inside a post and i will. also, if someone wants to tag them with names and comments that would be fine as well since I'm still learning all the players here!! :biggrin:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/stlurbanryder/album/576460762309368785#page1

Thanks for a GREAT time guys!!

Not a single picture of the 1987 Chevy S10 I came in. :(

;)

Hi guys. First, I want to thank Len for taking time out of his day to pick me up & drive me around. A total stranger other than through posts & chat here. It was very kind of you. Secondly, Len's car is a FREAKIN' MISSILE!!! It's VTEC to the 5th power. Thirdly, thanks to BigBull & the others for setting up the go kart outing. I am too tall to drive that thing & would need a lot more practice to even be 1/2 decent.

It was nice to meet & see everyone & put a face with the screen name. Dinner was fun & it was nice talking with you guys. Thanks to Gene for letting me see the battery holddown stuff on his Zanardi so I figured out what I need on mine. What I saw of the city looked good & from you guys told me, it should be affordable. I think the interview went ok so maybe I will get to head back there in the not too distant future.

I have no idea how Len still has a drivers license, but there weren't a lot of cops out there. Athough the news yesterday morning said they were cracking down. Thanks to everyone for coming out.

Tony

To answer the question on most people's minds (or what's left of them) about the black/silver karts...

Qualifying for these is still under consideration, but they are talking about at least 10 full races in the turbo model, and 10 laps (at least one from each of the 10 races) being a sub 22 second lap. Beyond that, the details are a bit foggy. They are, however, working on it. I asked the guys at the track yesterday (out for another talk with Harry) and those karts were clocked on an airstrip at over 100MPH. (Insert "Holy Sh*t" comment here.)

Here's to another successful outing in the very near future.

BigBull

BigBull said:
...about the black/silver karts...

Qualifying for these is still under consideration, but ... Beyond that, the details are a bit foggy. They are, however, working on it.
They need to use our group as the guinea pigs in formulating their approval system!:biggrin:

KGP said:
They need to use our group as the guinea pigs in formulating their approval system!:biggrin:

I hate giving away a valuable service like this but I will be happy to donate my time to the cause of developing this formula, even if it takes all year, I will drive the turbo carts and the black demon carts as many times as they need to be driven to make it fair for my fellow carting friends, and I will not even charge them for the service.

Dave

NSX01 said:
Lawrence, there no pic there :frown: . Did you forget to load the film into your camera again :biggrin: :eek:

Hey Tony,
I just clicked on it and looked at all 13 pics that I put on there. Take off your shades:cool: and try again:rolleyes: ! Anyone else have any problems with it, let me know.

96 NSX-T said:
Hey Tony,
I just clicked on it and looked at all 13 pics that I put on there. Take off your shades:cool: and try again:rolleyes: ! Anyone else have any problems with it, let me know.

Lawrence,

I think you have the pics listed as private and not viewable by all. I cant see them either. :frown:

OK... here are my shots.. sorry for the delay. I have not included all of the cars that showed... just the fancy ones.:biggrin: I couldn't view any of the above albums... maybe I need to take one of those internets classes...? So I will post these right in the thread. Also, I was hard pressed to find any time to take pictures, so most of these are far from pro quality - composition and lighting were out the window. I have decided to show them in the interest of recording the day... One more thing.. I didn't get a single shot of the carts... completely slipped my mind. Anyway, on with the photos. I have High Resolution of each if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

1_GroupShot_0658.jpg

2_Toys_0642.jpg

3_Toys_0643.jpg

4_Toys_0644.jpg

6_Toys_0646.jpg

8_Toys_0648.jpg

9_Toys_0649.jpg

10_Toys_0650.jpg

11_Zanardi_13_0651.jpg

11.jpg

12_Toys_0652.jpg

13_Toys_0653.jpg

14_Toys_0654.jpg

14.jpg

15_Toys_0655.jpg

16_Toys_0656.jpg

Since this girl came to us all the way from Italy, she gets her own post... I know, I know, the 355 was there too.. but hey, what can I say? I was a bit star struck with this one. :wink: I spent more time with these shots. Again, High Res are available and thes are all cropped in a widescreen format in case you want them for wallpapers. Enjoy!

murci_Front.jpg

murci_OffsetFront.jpg

murci_Open.jpg

murci_Portrait.jpg

murci_LargerWheel.jpg

Last edited:
Back