St. Louis Drive

the weather looks good, anyone up for a early morning run SAT 3-4-06

Dave

DDozier said:
the weather looks good, anyone up for a early morning run SAT 3-4-06

Dave

im down. prefer the early crew type run. need to know if this will happen soon so i can make sure my battery isnt dead.. i havent driven her since the sandblast. give me a call at 3142765723

I'm remodeling a bath so the home depot will have my morning then i have to go to work, so that counts me out.:frown:

i am planning on going to the nsxca midwest dinner, anyone else wanna roll? Pending the weather of course. so far, me, 96 nsx-t and a possible len3.8.

DDozier said:
OK, I give up. maybe next weekend.
I was out of town. Next weekend depends on which day and time.:smile:

I'm free the weekend of 3/18 to meet. I'm taking my car to the dealer to get a new water pump and timing belt this weekend (3/10).

This Sat is the Patty's day 5 mile run and then parade with the kids.

Next Sat is the "Incredibles" on ice.

:(

Lets plan on sunday the 12th w/ 7am start time. Leave at 7:15 sharp. The question is what route should we take? north, south, or west? Anyone care to chime in w/ a spirited route?

Lets start a roll call. Post if your in, might be in, or are definately out.

so far I am in.
flyeyes is out

Sadly, I'm afraid I'm out on this one. But just a note for getting the word out. Start a new thread with the drive date so people will look at it. When you open this one - it looks as though it is still for 2 weeks ago when DDozier originally posted the idea. People might think it is a dead thread. Just a thought. Have fun and remember - NO TICKETS!

BigBull

BigBull said:
Sadly, I'm afraid I'm out on this one. But just a note for getting the word out. Start a new thread with the drive date so people will look at it. When you open this one - it looks as though it is still for 2 weeks ago when DDozier originally posted the idea. People might think it is a dead thread. Just a thought. Have fun and remember - NO TICKETS!

BigBull

New thread has been created. Hope to see a few of you on sunday

Back