Spotted: Red NSX on 57 freeway(Sunday)

Looked to be a 91 Red w/ Black top, stock exhaust, procar r spoiler, some silver wheels, hard to tell while rolling. I was in a white civic and gave a thumbs up to you and your friend/girlfriend/wife. You guys looked over and smiled and took off. Sucks not being in my own car, you have a beautiful car :biggrin:

That was me = )...were you the one with the white civic coupe with a black front end???? seemed like some gold mesh rims on your civic? yea my girlfriend was just asking me "i wonder if a lot of people notice your car on the freeway" and i look to my left and someone in a thundra is taking a picture and then a couple seconds later i see you with the thumbs up. I just got it back and running that weekend i just replaced the battery and lip, thanks to drmanny3, and an oem coolant tank.

you got it pretty much right...downforce R wing...downforce cf license plate holder...oz superleggera III...

just installed a type r shift boot and SOS type s shift knob

Yeh, its definitely looking good, i was on my way back down to LB, my NSX was showing down at Formula D. Ill definitely see you around.

No i wasnt around the wesco area saturday...Didnt get it running until 8pm saturday night (april 1st). Theres a couple nsx's in chino hills including a Veilside nsx which is just crazy.

Im located in Placentia, which is a tiny city inside of Brea, Yorba Linda, Anaheim, and Fullerton. Will you be at the SCA meet tomorrow?

MRJdmNSX said:
Im located in Placentia, which is a tiny city inside of Brea, Yorba Linda, Anaheim, and Fullerton. Will you be at the SCA meet tomorrow?

Hey Tony,

This is John, I met you at the toyota meet last Wednesday in Yorba Linda? I will see you at the SCA meet tomorrow, assuming the skies remain clear.

MRJdmNSX said:

Lets here it for Placentia. I don't live there anymore but grew up there. I bring my car down usually in November to have some fun at Valencia. Where abouts in the city are you?

DriveNSX said:
Lets here it for Placentia. I don't live there anymore but grew up there. I bring my car down usually in November to have some fun at Valencia. Where abouts in the city are you?

I also grew up in Placentia (Morse elementary -> Tuffree Junior High -> El Dorado High), lots of nsx owners for such a small town? :tongue:

I live in Laguna Hills now, but make it to Placentia probably twice a month...

Back