Spotted on Keystone (INDY)

Meeyatch1 said:
I think I know someone that will..... ;)

Pics, pics pics pics. Be careful, it was pretty slippity when it first started coming down.

So Bill how are we supposed to spot you without your signature 'flying targa seal'?:tongue:
924driv182.jpg

Nate,

That's not the seal ... that's soemthing else that should not be there ... sorry!

Remind me not to let you follow me again! Too funny!

whealy said:
Mitch,

Did you get your snow shoes? If so, what did you end up with?

YEP!!! Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22's. Here they are!!

4477s_12-05_.jpg

After all that....here I am out 'playing in the snow'...hehe. :D

447794_NSX_Dec_8_2005_snow_front_pass_side_Indy_.jpg

Meeyatch1 said:
YEP!!! Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22's. Here they are!!

4477s_12-05_.jpg

After all that....here I am out 'playing in the snow'...hehe. :D

447794_NSX_Dec_8_2005_snow_front_pass_side_Indy_.jpg

DUDE your actually went out!!! your freaking nuts!!!! if you were in traffic your gonna need a new clutch too :tongue:

Dan Ciesniewski said:
DUDE your actually went out!!! your freaking nuts!!!! if you were in traffic your gonna need a new clutch too :tongue:

HECK YEAH I WENT OUT!! It is a Honda you know!! :D ;)

Meeyatch1 said:
HECK YEAH I WENT OUT!! It is a Honda you know!! :D ;)

jeeze!!:eek: to get from my home around 82nd& hague to 96th& lantern around 4pm to my storage unit for salt (5minute drive) took over 2 hours to get there and back AND that was with MAJOR shortcuts through neighborhoods most of the way, being in the NSX must have sucked!!

i think my car is finally fixed!!!!, when the snow and salt is gone ill pick it up and we can drive if its all fixed up right!!!!:biggrin:

Dan Ciesniewski said:
jeeze!!:eek: to get from my home around 82nd& hague to 96th& lantern around 4pm to my storage unit for salt (5minute drive) took over 2 hours to get there and back AND that was with MAJOR shortcuts through neighborhoods most of the way, being in the NSX must have sucked!!...

Yeah...getting around too a while. Being in the NSX was fine though. I mean, if you have to spend two hours in a car, the NSX is a prety good choice. ;)

Hey! I was on Keystone a couple of weeks ago, but I was in my other car. I was passing through on my way to VIR, and timed it just right - in the morning when the roads were clear, the day the big blizzard hit later in the day. I was checking out a really nice handcrafts gallery opposite Keystone Crossing Mall. Then on my way home four days later, I timed it perfectly to have a wonderful dinner at my favorite Indianapolis restaurant downtown. Nice town!

nsxtasy said:
Hey! I was on Keystone a couple of weeks ago, but I was in my other car. I was passing through on my way to VIR, and timed it just right - in the morning when the roads were clear, the day the big blizzard hit later in the day. I was checking out a really nice handcrafts gallery opposite Keystone Crossing Mall. Then on my way home four days later, I timed it perfectly to have a wonderful dinner at my favorite Indianapolis restaurant downtown. Nice town!

Why didn't you say something?? We could have organized a dinner. :frown:

Meeyatch1 said:
Why didn't you say something?? We could have organized a dinner. :frown:
Because my plans were too variable. I had no idea in advance exactly what time I would be passing through, in either direction, but particularly on the way home. (I didn't know what time I would be leaving Virginia at the end of the track event the previous day, and from there, the 600-mile driving time was another variable due to weather.) I didn't know if I would be passing through Indy at 2:00 pm or 8:00 pm.

If I knew what time I would be there, of course I would have seen if we could get together! Maybe we can arrange something when I do the Hoosier BMW CCA's track event at Putnam Park in April.

Back