SPOTTED: Blk NSX on Ulmerton RD. Clearwater FL

Hey... so who's the little chick riding around Clearwater in the Black NSX with exhaust.
Anyone on here?
You were spotted on Ulmerton Rd today around 5pm. I noticed a little lip spoiler. I liked it.

That was my car on route to knights shooting range. anyone else here shooters? that would be fun an NSX drive to knights and break out the party toys. been wanting to test my new Krink AK-74.I am good friends with Mark.he probably would reserve the whole set of lanes for us with due notice at no xtra charge.I think I will ask him later today.

JUST TO CLEAR UP ONE THING I was not the chick driving that was linz hehe

Last edited:
BIG GUN NUT HERE!! I have my Knight membership card ready!

VictorH said:
BIG GUN NUT HERE!! I have my Knight membership card ready!

Talked to Mark about taking over the range for a few hours.....His reply was HELL YA!!! He wants to take his 350Z on a drive with us also if he can swing it and handle range business:biggrin: :biggrin: bust out the toys boys we is busting some caps.nice combo Exotic car drive,exotic firearm shoot.
For you folks that dont own firearms,you can rent anything from a .45 to a full auto KRINKOV AK-74 and anything in between. they have a class 2 permit! plenty of parking also w/o the worry of door dings since we will be all the clients I hope. gonna tell my doctor to bring his whip and firearms also. that will come in handy for me.
For anyone that is a non shooter but always wondered about it their will be plenty of folks with vast shooting experiance and can school you up on safety and handling.

Ok Guys, lets not make this a macho man thing.how about guy+1?
I found my rider so I think this will work out for me, so bring your honey! she looks a little gun shy but I may get her out on the lane:biggrin:
P.S. If you are a little strapped for cash and start adding up fees for lane,weapon rental if you dont have one,ammo all that stuff PM me as I am sure I have something that goes bang and will put a smile on your face.sorry you gotta buy the ammo. remember do not post that open forum ....borrow by PMing me only!

Attachments

• Linz and AK47.jpg
    Linz and AK47.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Back