Spotted Black 91 in front of the Voodoo in Indy

I saw a black NSX parked across from the voodoo bar on College Avenue. Was asking inside if they knew who it was. It looked nice sitting out there. :wink: License plate was 91 NSX

nsxlover said:
I saw a black NSX parked across from the voodoo bar on College Avenue. Was asking inside if they knew who it was. It looked nice sitting out there. :wink: License plate was 91 NSX

That was my '91 NSX. Was it clean?? My brother has been borrowing it for a few weeks and has had countless idiots look at it and say, 'What year car is that,' while looking at the back of the car and the plate. Oh well. :biggrin:

Interesting ... I bumped into a 91 black at the gas station (I was in my VW) yesterday. Obviously not this one. He said he was from Cali ... bought the 91 new .. had somewhere arounbd 12K on it ... went to several NSXPO's shipping his car ... the whells he had were custom ... was an "original" member or prime but no longer frequents... says he had a Targa, but got rid of it as he didin't like the "shimmy" for tracking.

Also, there's a fixed headligh red that's parking in my same office lot near 116th and Meridian. Haven't managed to catch up with him yet. And yesterday I was told there was a black (checked with the guy at the station, wasn't him) in the lot as well. There coming out of hte wood work man!

Meeyatch1 said:
That was my '91 NSX. Was it clean?? My brother has been borrowing it for a few weeks

Mitch, please adopt me. :biggrin:
I need a car that runs. :frown:

nsxlover said:
Spotted Black 91 in front of the Voodoo in Indy
I read the title on this topic, and based on the wording, I pictured an NSX with a custom paint job that resembled one of these:

d1.jpg

I think that's the guys from Cali that I saw at the gas station. Seems like the same wheels, but I only say them for a minute. Also, that looks like the S2K antenna on the back that he had.

Okay, the picture I posted wasn't Meeyatch's car. I saw '91 NSX' on Broad Ripple Ave today in front of La Jolla, stock chromed blade wheels. Got out to see if your brother was sitting out there on the deck, he wasn't. Car looked really clean, whats going on with the rear bumper and quarter though, did he back into a post or something?? :frown:

Nate

whealy said:
I think that's the guys from Cali that I saw at the gas station. Seems like the same wheels, but I only say them for a minute. Also, that looks like the S2K antenna on the back that he had.

Not a big fan of the little black antenna. I just got into the back left trunk carpet and unplugged my enormous power antenna. Anyone else do this? Not a fan of the radio............just a cd or the beautiful sound of that intake and exhaust. :biggrin:

Back