Speedo part number

I am looking for the part number for 92 NSX speedo with circuit board (280km/hr). I am trying to convert my US spec. speedo to km/hr speedo. Thanks

Keno

hey ar lone!
its Rocky!
which part are u looking for?
link
i will be taking my cluster out, so i can check for the part number!

I don't think you can order the speedo alone. You have to order the whole cluster. I tried to order it from a local Acura dealer.

hey ar lone!
its Rocky!
which part are u looking for?
link
i will be taking my cluster out, so i can check for the part number!

Hi Rocky,

Sorry, i didn't know you were leaving so soon!! But i will be travel back to Canada at the end of April.........But i will be staying in Saskatchewan!

Actually i am trying to order the 280km/hr speedo with circuit board locally here in HK. But macready already said it can not be order it separately. But i might be able to do it locally. I got the 280km/hr speedo but the late version NSX circuit board won't work with my early model NSX.

Keno

I don't think you can order the speedo alone. You have to order the whole cluster. I tried to order it from a local Acura dealer.

Hi macready,

Thanks for the instruction on calibrating the speedo. I still haven't try it, i want to find out if i can order the speedo with circuit board locally. I think i might be able to order it locally since i got some other parts that everyone don't seem to be able to get from Honda. So if you have the part number for the speedo with circuit board, please let me know.

I don't want to mess with my US spec. cluster but i do have a space JDM cluster which have 180km/hr speedo. I do plan to mess with the calibrate adjustment with my 280km/hr speedo, but i am afraid the different is too much for the calibrating knob. Any idea? Thanks again for the help!

Keno

I don't know the part number my friend. There a few Acura technicians here on this board. They might be willing to look it up in there computer at work. The online data bases are for the US speedo's I assume. I'm not confident they are for the metric ones.

I don't know the part number my friend. There a few Acura technicians here on this board. They might be willing to look it up in there computer at work. The online data bases are for the US speedo's I assume. I'm not confident they are for the metric ones.

Thanks! I don't know why those US Acura parts website are block access from oversea. It is so bad that i can no long check part number on those website.

Keno

Back