• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Special Pricing On Comptech Exhasut And Header Package For The Month Of June 2006

For the month of June we are offering a package deal special on Comptech headers and exhaust. This will end the last day of June, and as you CTSC guys know, the longer you wait the longer it will take. I have some in stock and the price will not change from now till the end of the month so let me know and I will get you the best deal out there. Thanks:smile:

Re: Special Pricing On Comptech Exhasut And Header Package For The Month Of June.

does it have to be the package? I already bought an exhaust... I may want the header.... I am sure I am not the only one.

Re: Special Pricing On Comptech Exhasut And Header Package For The Month Of June.

TURBO2GO said:
does it have to be the package? I already bought an exhaust... I may want the header.... I am sure I am not the only one.

No it doesn't. I have pricing either way. If I priced you for headers or exhaust during the CTSC sale and you wish to order either of these parts and have a previous price quote in your pm's, please forward it to me and I will honor it.

Brian,
I have headers already so how much for a Comptech Exhaust for a 1991 NSX?

Thanks

I've bought a CT exhaust from Clintnopi. Interested in a header for 91-94.

Bob_54 said:
Brian,
I have headers already so how much for a Comptech Exhaust for a 1991 NSX?

Thanks

PM sent.

goldNSX said:
I've bought a CT exhaust from Clintnopi. Interested in a header for 91-94.

Pm was sent.

Interested in Headers only. I have exhast already. Might be interested in high flow cats as well...

rherschberg said:
Interested in Headers only. I have exhast already. Might be interested in high flow cats as well...

PM sent.

I've bought a Gruppe M exhaust already. Interested in a set of headers for 91-94...

btcog82 said:
Did comptech headers improve theirs like SOS'
?
?
?

What improvement was needed for the Comptech header????

Last edited:

briannopi said:
What improvement was needed for the Comptech exhaust????

...headers :wink:, didn't SOS do something different for their headers that prevented the flex point from cracking, like often aftermarket headers do?

The only reason I ask Brian is because, for quite some time now I have wanted a set of headers...but could not decide on which to go with, Comptech or SOS?

Anyway pm the special price on the headers, and what the approximate HP gain is from Comptech headers. Thanks Brian for the info and help!

I'm no expert, but I understood that the comptech headers have smaller pipes than DC, but have equal length. The DC, while having larger pipes, do not have equal length. My understanding was tha SOS was going to try to make headers with the larger diameter pipes and retain the equal length.

Can anyone validate this understanding?

btcog82 said:
...headers :wink:, didn't SOS do something different for their headers that prevented the flex point from cracking, like often aftermarket headers do?

The only reason I ask Brian is because, for quite some time now I have wanted a set of headers...but could not decide on which to go with, Comptech or SOS?

Anyway pm the special price on the headers, and what the approximate HP gain is from Comptech headers. Thanks Brian for the info and help!

I haven't heard of that problem with the Comptech headers but that is not to say they haven't ran into that before. I will pm you the price and the phone number for Comptech in the case that you would like to contact their tech support department to make sure. Thanks

AU_NSX said:
I've bought a Gruppe M exhaust already. Interested in a set of headers for 91-94...

PM sent.

btcog82 said:

My understanding is that until Comptech started making their own headers they used DC Sports headers and they had the "flex pipe" and not the ball joint they have now.

hp gain from just headers alone will depend on your exhaust.

AU_NSX said:
My understanding is that until Comptech started making their own headers they used DC Sports headers and they had the "flex pipe" and not the ball joint they have now.

hp gain from just headers alone will depend on your exhaust.

That was my understanding as well.:smile:

Interested in headers only. Thanks!

DrVolkl said:
Interested in headers only. Thanks!

PM sent.

Please pm me with both header and exhaust prices.

Bob

JCOverNSX said:
can I get a PM on comptech headers pricing please. thanks

Pm sent.

BobMc said:
Please pm me with both header and exhaust prices.

Bob

Pm sent.

Back