Spec Stage 2 clutch and flywheel Experience

Who out there has one installed? Tell me about your experiences with same.

Thanks,

Manny

doc, the pedal is a little heavy and you will have a good work out. other than that it grabs really nice. i would let you test my car, but it is done. I am waiting for ramon to clear out his damn lift:D he got a couple of nsx sitting on it. you may want to test out RPS clutch...John ANYTIME has it and will be at the tax relieft drive.

Strange, I found out the other day that a lady by the name or LESLIE in Laguna Niguel has 2 NSX sitting in the garage and REFUSES to come and play with us :D Leslie, if you are reading this......we need to break in your 2001. We all work 7days a week.........but let an hour to two go. It is goooood for the soul :tongue:

drmanny3 said:
Who out there has one installed? Tell me about your experiences with same.

Thanks,

Manny

RPS clutch is listed as being medium to heavy when compared to the Spec 2 clutch which is said to be low to medium in pressure (SOS web site). My only concern was getting a strong enough clutch that was still civil in driving our LA traffic. Are you glad that you have this particular clutch? Will you have your car at the upcoming Thursday meeting?

Manny

PoohBEAR said:
Strange, I found out the other day that a lady by the name or LESLIE in Laguna Niguel has 2 NSX sitting in the garage and REFUSES to come and play with us :D

I would be to if I thought you might show up in your SAAB!!!! :eek:

No i wil have my Saab..doc :biggrin: the car is in no condition to drive now.. i fear that i might break down. i will need to wait for ramon to clear up his lift so i can have my car there for a few days.

drmanny3 said:
RPS clutch is listed as being medium to heavy when compared to the Spec 2 clutch which is said to be low to medium in pressure (SOS web site). My only concern was getting a strong enough clutch that was still civil in driving our LA traffic. Are you glad that you have this particular clutch? Will you have your car at the upcoming Thursday meeting?

Manny

Last edited:
Back