Spacers...opinions

but as a matter of safety most definitely make sure you use a quality spacer that is both hub centric to your wheel and your hub. Relying on your wheel studs alone to carry loads is not the best idea.

Anyone know which brands are hub centric?

no as long as you are getting more than 6 full turns,which you said you are:wink:

Good rule of thumb. I would not want to be doing 130mph when I see one of my wheels flying away in the side mirror.:frown: :frown: :frown:

If you are not tracking the car(and have a hub centric unit) then you will be fine. I highly suggest getting the rears out a little farther to make the car look more aggressive. 15mm front and 25mm rear if possible.

I just purchased a set of 25mm for the front and the rear last week. It think the rear is good but I'm not happy with the front. I'm probably going to dump the front set and look for a set of 15mm. For me its simply the look; preference. Actually I'm going to look at the car a little closer and may even go 15mm all the way around. That said, I don't want to do any stud replacements. If I can use the stock studs, I'll look for the 15's, if not, I'll go less or none. My opinion of course.

ANOTHER THOUGHT: I would have guessed you could not do different spacers due to the TCS? Apparenty you can. Although it is a very small distance different I figured there would be a slight variation of wheel speed on corners. Of course I'm saying this under a guess that the NSX monitors wheel speed for its TCS and I'm presuming it looks at all four wheels. I don't have any idea how it works in truth.

NOTE: I'm looking at the pictures of the red NSX and I could swear mine are out a bit further on the front. Must be an illusion. That pick works for me.

I just purchased a set of 25mm for the front and the rear last week. It think the rear is good but I'm not happy with the front. I'm probably going to dump the front set and look for a set of 15mm. For me its simply the look; preference. Actually I'm going to look at the car a little closer and may even go 15mm all the way around. That said, I don't want to do any stud replacements. If I can use the stock studs, I'll look for the 15's, if not, I'll go less or none. My opinion of course.

ANOTHER THOUGHT: I would have guessed you could not do different spacers due to the TCS? Apparenty you can. Although it is a very small distance different I figured there would be a slight variation of wheel speed on corners. Of course I'm saying this under a guess that the NSX monitors wheel speed for its TCS and I'm presuming it looks at all four wheels. I don't have any idea how it works in truth.

NOTE: I'm looking at the pictures of the red NSX and I could swear mine are out a bit further on the front. Must be an illusion. That pick works for me.

hmmm, I'm sorry that you don't like it that way, maybe your car is not low enough or having too much (relatively) positive camber??

again, this is the pic nsxsupra's car.
DSCF1353.jpg

You live and you learn. Actually, the 25's on the front are growing on me. I'll probably stick with them.

Couple questions though:
1. I assumed the torque to be 80 ft-lbs for the spacers same as the wheels. Agree?
2. I am sad to say that I'm getting some wheel well interference when I turn hard while parking. I wasn't expecting that. I'm going to take a closer look this coming weekend to see where I'm hitting. Did anyone else have that issue with the 25 mm on the front? I hadn't heard that in any tread. Possiblity: I do have my alignment set for tire wear. I wouldn't have thought the tolerance would be that close for scraping,, but maybe.

Back