• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spa yellow body shop recommendation in la/oc area.

Depending on the size of the job, check w/ MVDesignz in Santa Ana. I know it's not in L.A. but he's worth the job. Work is top notch. Mike is the owner...his phone # 714 554 2728. He painted my entire car and fixed the gaps/installed bodykit. Tell him Jeff sent ya'. Good luck.

Jeff

Ditto on MVDesignz. I had my Rio Yellow Pearl NSX get a CF hood paint makeover. Mike's work is top notch. Perfect match!

Did he "blend" it?

Yes. Blending is almost always a necessity, especially hard to match paint jobs like a tri-coat. How many areas need blending depend upon where the repaint will be done and the expertise of the shop.

Update: Unfortunately, MVDesignz no longer caters to the public. Mike has gone commercial doing work for OEM customers such as Toyota. At least we have other choices. I will be contacting Downforce and perhaps Frank's Auto Body for a needed part repaint. Next time, I'll back-up in the dark more carefully. :rolleyes:

Update: Unfortunately, MVDesignz no longer caters to the public. Mike has gone commercial doing work for OEM customers such as Toyota. At least we have other choices. I will be contacting Downforce and perhaps Frank's Auto Body for a needed part repaint. Next time, I'll back-up in the dark more carefully. :rolleyes:

Are you going via insurance company or out pocket. I also need a repaint on rear bumper due to paint damage while parked. $100 deductible I will go that route.

Aww, thanks for the info. I was considering going to them to get some stuff painted/installed too. Heard good things with DF, Franks and Bells too, so I'll check them out. Again thanks for the info! :smile:

Back