Southern California NSX Tax Relief Drive - April 16, 2005

Who's up for a SoCal NSX Tax Relief Drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
VampNSX said:
why at 8am thats the only time most of us have to sleep in...
By the time we got done eating brunch, everybody else will be active and on the roads. I'm sure it won't hurt to sacrifice a couple of hours of beauty rest in the morning.

ss_md said:
By the time we got done eating brunch, everybody else will be active and on the roads. I'm sure it won't hurt to sacrifice a couple of hours of beauty rest in the morning.

lol

I got's to look beautiful. :biggrin:

Re: Southern California NSX Tax Relief Drive

ss_md said:
I was going to leave that up to the Dim Sum experts. The place we went to last time was fine with me and the parking was good, which is a major factor in selecting a restaurant. If the same place we went to before is OK with everyone else, it's fine with me. Chiime in on this subject: Calvin, James, etc.

Zip is 91754

could you give the exact address to the place please.

that way I could see if i could make it.

VampNSX said:
could you give the exact address to the place please.

that way I could see if i could make it.

Closest you can get is zip code 91754 :biggrin:

ss_md said:
Exact route to be disclosed to the participants on the day of the drive. So don't even ask -

If James is kindly enough to get the address of that Dim Sum spot we did last time, it would be awesome. Scott, we can save and pass out the route there after eating:D. this way you wont' have to email one at a time to everyone.....a suggestion.:D

ANYTIME said:
Closest you can get is zip code 91754 :biggrin:

Put me down as a maybe! I live in in 91754 so I've really got no excuse! I'll need a radio, so hopefully there's enough extras for me to rent one!

Woo my first event! :)

Anyone know who's got the red early model x in Monterey Park? It's always parked outside in the driveway, and almost never gone.. I live about 2 blocks away, so I figured we should meet each other!

-Josh

Last edited:

We have not decided where to meet for DimSum. Please DO NOT post suggestions on this forum. Please PM me if you have a suggestion.

PoohBEAR said:
If James is kindly enough to get the address of that Dim Sum spot we did last time, it would be awesome. Scott, we can save and pass out the route there after eating:D. this way you wont' have to email one at a time to everyone.....a suggestion.:D
We will issuing the route map during the radio check, which will be just prior to departure.

ill be there...if the IRS doesnt take my car!!

Guys....looks like I wont' be making this one. :( At this time, I don't see it happening. Thanks........have fun & be safe....ahem Scott.....

PoohBEAR said:
Guys....looks like I wont' be making this one. :( At this time, I don't see it happening. Thanks........have fun & be safe....ahem Scott.....

What the hell? Something we need to know about? Wait, your driving your car to Comptech to get the SC installed, sorry I forgot :biggrin:

WATCHA TOLKIN' ARBOUT WILLIS? :tongue:

ANYTIME said:
What the hell? Something we need to know about? Wait, your driving your car to Comptech to get the SC installed, sorry I forgot :biggrin:

Someone getting a SC :biggrin: - PoohBEAR?

Hi everyone. The drive is next week and I want to make sure everyone is ready. Car to car communication is very important for a safe and enjoyable drive, so make sure you have a radio. It is so important that "no radio = no drive" - sorry!

If you do not have your own club radio please reserve one ASAP, by PMing ANYTIME or me (ss_md).

If you have your own radio make sure the battery is charged.

I would like to go but I still have no idea were to go to meet every one and a zip code is not very helpful to me. I don't have a radio to so this is just becoming to much trouble just for a drive. I don't know if someone else feels the same way or if its just me who thinks that this is just to much just for a drive. :frown:

Scott will probably give us the exact location on the day before. The zip provided is in Monterey Park, so that should give you a rough idea regarding the drive from home. As for the radio, you should PM Scott (ss_md) or John (Anytime) to get that squared away.

VampNSX said:
I would like to go but I still have no idea were to go to meet every one and a zip code is not very helpful to me. I don't have a radio to so this is just becoming to much trouble just for a drive. I don't know if someone else feels the same way or if its just me who thinks that this is just to much just for a drive. :frown:

PM Scott your current email address and or phone number, so he can contact you the night before and give you the exact meeting location. Easy as pie! I have a few rental radios left and all I need is a PM or email to reserve one. The rental radios will be handed out in the morning, right before the radio check. Now would be the time to get a radio, so as not to fail the radio check. If you miss the drive, you might be looking at the pictures later and kicking yourself for not going :biggrin:
See you there!
John

John, will Scott be contacting everyone via email? If so, I think I need to send him my address too.

Thanks everyone for signing-up. We currently have 20. If you signed-up and are ready to drive let me know your preferred method of electronic contact, i.e.: E-mail or PM. If e-mail then I will need your e-mail address.

Thanks

Here is the list, as of 04/14/2005 4:30 PM:

ANYTIME - John and Tina
awsomr1 - James*
bakersfieldnsx - Nate
bambookid - Ed*
Ca AGNSX - Steve
Casper91 - Brad
CDX_NSX - Graeme
clausibaus - Claus and Shirley
FuryNSX - Randy
icefire -
Joseph - Joseph
josh - Josh*
MIKE5261 - Mike
NemesisX - Kevin
nfire - Arnie
NSXWIND - Wind (Mike)*
PoohBEAR - Calvin
Si - Si
SilverOne - David
ZeroCool - Vu
VampNSX - Milton*
ss_md - Scott and Linda

Watch your e-mail and/or NSXPrime PM box for meeting point (DimSum).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back