South Beach Ramblings...

Visited Miami Beach, FL, (S Bch) for first time last weekend. At "clubbing time" I went walking to have exotic spotting time. I was rewarded with visions from 360 degrees on a blue 2005 Saleen S7. I have managed to appreciate the Lambo Gallardo exhaust note very much. The number of Mercedes-Benz in every configuration amazed me, but none so much as the lunch time crowd outside Brown's Hotel. Silver M-B McLaren SLR in front of red M-B SL65 AMG. People's car, that M-B?
Quite a place... savage to one's vehicle as far as parking, valet, etc. But I still missed it in the land of fun and sun and beach, and wished I could fold it up and get it through TSA both ways...
Guess I need a long drive. Ice, winter, are finally here in MI.

:smile:

Visited Miami Beach, FL, (S Bch) for first time last weekend. At "clubbing time" I went walking to have exotic spotting time. I was rewarded with visions from 360 degrees on a blue 2005 Saleen S7. I have managed to appreciate the Lambo Gallardo exhaust note very much. The number of Mercedes-Benz in every configuration amazed me, but none so much as the lunch time crowd outside Brown's Hotel. Silver M-B McLaren SLR in front of red M-B SL65 AMG. People's car, that M-B?
Quite a place... savage to one's vehicle as far as parking, valet, etc. But I still missed it in the land of fun and sun and beach, and wished I could fold it up and get it through TSA both ways...
Guess I need a long drive. Ice, winter, are finally here in MI.

:smile:

Yup!! That's
1245.gif
**MIAMI**
1245.gif

:tongue:

I've seen that blue Saleen S-7, but only once or twice. It's jaw dropping. Have never seen any others in person, anywhere. Bunch of CGTs and a couple of Enzos here though. Have yet to see a Pagani or McLaren.

Back