• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOURCEONE is the best

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys I cant say enough good things about Brian at SourceOne I flew up to Ohio from Tampa, he picked me up from the airport went to his Shop saw his Blue Beast, and other NSX's he has.

and I purchased his personal Red 1992 NSX, the drive home to tampa was long but the car was solid.

Nice Guy he had everything ready to go paperwork wise and he Prepped the car for the drive home.

if you guys ever need NSX work done in Ohio give him a call he will def help you out. and has a huge shop to do it.

Shawn110975

I disagree with Shawn. If you need work done ANYWHERE IN THE MIDWEST, you should go to Source1. I can never say enough good things about Brian and his team.

Agreed. Brian, Wayne and the team are top notch. True professionals with passion for the vehicles. I'm so very fortunate to live within an hour of Source One. Now, I don't do anything to my car without Brian's approval.

This made my day! We appreciate it very much and also appreciate the business you guys send! Makes all the hard work and long hours worth it.

Thanks!

Brian

Shawn, You were a great buyer, No BS involved straight forward " I want it, I'll take it, I'm on my way to get it" attitude that is a blast to deal with. Glad you are happy with the car and if you need anything let me know!

Back