Source for bolts?

Anyone have a source for Hex bolts?

I need 12 x 1.25 x 140mm

Many thanks.

Close, but no cigar...:frown:

Longest length they offer at the pitch I need is 120...I need 140.

Anyone else?

Ace and True Value Hardware stores have every bolt imaginable and they sell them individually including metric hex bolts. You can get them in steel, stainless steel, brass, etc.

Personally, I prefer Ace Hardware since they usually have a much larger selection!

Do I really have to buy these from someone in the UK?? No one in the States has 'em??

Ace and True Value Hardware stores have every bolt imaginable and they sell them individually including metric hex bolts.

Yes, but only every Standard bolt imaginable.

Standard is 12 x 1.25 x 120mm or 12 x 1.75 x 140mm.

I have a couple of possibilities from Drew's recommendation, but if they don't pan out it looks like I may need to have these custom manufactured...:frown:

I have a couple of possibilities from Drew's recommendation, but if they don't pan out it looks like I may need to have these custom manufactured...:frown:

Nick,

If these bolts are from an NSX... I have many of them... LMK

Regards

Ross,

Kinda from an NSX...

Here's the story. As I posted here, I wrecked my lower NSX-R bar but saved my front exhaust header. I decided to buy another NSX-R bar for insurance to protect the header again.

SOS still makes the spacer kit and since I have Dali Track swaybars I need one. Unfortunately SOS changed the spacer design to fit above the battery tray rather than below it, and for bars smaller than the Track bar, so I can't use it. In the kit is a Honda 12 x 1.25 x 120mm bolt.

I actually have the original spacers which will place the bar back below the battery tray (where I want it), but the 120mm bolt is not long enough. Hence why I need a 140.

Not true....Ace has every metric bolt imaginable.

What about OEM honda parts , the rear beam bolts. Also the bolts for the front crossmember on a 90-93 integra?

Angus,

Thanks for the idea...Unfortunately the rear beam bolts are 10 x 1.25 and I'm having a hard time finding the bolt specification for the Integra.

I see you are in Redlands. There is a place here in Anaheim that may carry it. They have a ton of metric bolts/nuts...automotive grade 8.8 as well.

I just did a search and there is one in Corona so closer to you in Redlands.

McFadden-Dale Hardware
951-734-3620
129 N Maple St # C Corona, CA 92880

Pretty sure they don't ship though.

Jeff

I contacted McFadden-Dale Industrial Hardware in Anaheim on Sat and they don't have these nor can they get them. Thanks for the recommendation though.

The Prime community has been very supportive on this quest. It's one of the reasons I love Prime.

The quest continues...

I contacted McFadden-Dale Industrial Hardware in Anaheim on Sat and they don't have these nor can they get them. Thanks for the recommendation though.

The Prime community has been very supportive on this quest. It's one of the reasons I love Prime.

The quest continues...

I would maybe approach an American car dealership. This long bolt may be found on bigger SUVs? I don't know if the thread pitch would be the same though. Can't hurt to just stop by. Don't think you will get any support on the phone.

Jeff

Angus,

Thanks for the idea...Unfortunately the rear beam bolts are 10 x 1.25 and I'm having a hard time finding the bolt specification for the Integra.

The integra bolts are 12X1.25 , I will measure the length but I think they might be just right.

Found 'em!!!!!!

Drew's recommendation for the FastnersClearinghouse connected me with Metric Specialties in Burbank and they have them in:

M12-1.25 x 140
Plain finish
Class 10.9
Din 960
Maximum torque value 92 ft. lbs

They shipped today. The quest is over!
:biggrin:

Back