SoS Toe links, beam, and pivot clamps

Has anyone installed all 3 components? I am wanting to upgrade my suspension and heard that having these will help dramatically. I also plan on buying the KW variant 3 suspension and the SoS anti-sway bars.

I am just wondering if what i plan on doing is overkill? I am not a track guy just wanting a GREAT suspension. I am going to buy the sways for sure and possibly the KW's in a few months. I just want to know everyones opinion if buying the other 3 components (toe links, beam, and pivot clamps) would be necessary with my setup?

Does anyone have all three installed? Any reviews or comments on how the suspension improved?

I currently have the koni shocks and SoS stabilizer bar.

Has anyone installed all 3 components? I am wanting to upgrade my suspension and heard that having these will help dramatically. I also plan on buying the KW variant 3 suspension and the SoS anti-sway bars.

I am just wondering if what i plan on doing is overkill? I am not a track guy just wanting a GREAT suspension. I am going to buy the sways for sure and possibly the KW's in a few months. I just want to know everyones opinion if buying the other 3 components (toe links, beam, and pivot clamps) would be necessary with my setup?

Does anyone have all three installed? Any reviews or comments on how the suspension improved?

I currently have the koni shocks and SoS stabilizer bar.

I have all three. If you aren't planning to track the car then you are waisting your money. If you are driving your car THAT hard on the street to notice any difference then you shouldn't have a license. :rolleyes:

The front clamps help modulate during threshold braking and the rear helps during high speed corners to feel the rear better. On the track you are pushing your car right up to it's limits and there is a noticeable difference in feel with the rear stuff. However, there is no way in hell that I would notice it on the street even driving hard on twisty roads or freeway onramps.

Last edited:
Ok thats kinda what i figured. But do u think the KW is mainly for track also? it is a pricey suspension and was wondering if the koni and the sways would be efficient for just daily driving?

No a good damper is going to give you a better ride on the street as well as a better handling car. The KWs will be less jarring than the Konis even with a higher spring rate (twice OEM) and at the same time the car will feel tighter and have less roll and body dive under hard braking.

The first thing I would do is add the sways. Then drive it. There is no magic suspension, I have outrun other NSXs in my car (JRZ/Hypercoil springs 600/500) and also in stock NSXs. The key is the nut behind the wheel. I paid $$$ for the JRZs and if I could do it over again, I would just leave it stock with lowering springs and a good tire (Dunlop Z1, Bridgestone RE11 or Yomomma AD08s). Not that the JRZs are bad, they aren't, they are a great damper.... I just think that after going down this slippery slope that I was trying to make the car better and not the driver.

Last edited:
.... I just think that after going down this slippery slope that I was trying to make the car better and not the driver.[/QUOTE]

That's some of the best wisdom on this forum.

And after getting bit by the HPDE bug, I simply cannot imagine driving 100% of the stock NSX(suspension-wise) abilities!

Back