• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS does it again! Thanks Chris!!!

As many of you may have already read in another Thread, my driver's seat quit working last week after the front floormat got jammed in the motor somewhere.

Well, I took it to SOS (Science of Speed) in Tempe, AZ, last Friday and Chris was quick to set an appointment up for me first thing this morning.

When I took it in, I told Chris to go ahead and replace the seat motor if need be. If you don't know...the seat motors are pretty pricey!

Like always, my car was immaculate when I took it in. I was concerned that the carpet (light tan) might get grease on it from removing the seat. I was even more worried that the technician might scratch the door jam or vinyl pieces adjacent to the seat while taking it out of the car. After all, these seats are wedged in there pretty tight!

Much to my delight, I spoke with Chris later in the day and was thrilled to hear the motor did not need to be replaced. Instead, all that had happened was a tooth had broken off on the seat rail and these seat became wedged between the gears. Total cost....only $100.00 compared to hundreds more if the motor was replaced.

Now, keep in mind I had already pre-approved replacement of the motor. Chris could have easily just replaced it and charged me a ton of money without me ever being the wiser. Instead, Chris fixed the simple issue and charged me only for the time spent removing/re-installing the seat.

Even better...there was absolutely no grease or dirt anywhere on the carpet, the door jams were untouhed and the car did not have so much as one smudge or fingerprint on it...anywhere! I couldn't beleive it!!!

Kudos to Chris and the guys at SOS!!! You now have a long term customer!~

Back