Sorry folks, but I had to....

edit my avitar.:frown:

I guess a girl in a bikini :eek: is a little too risque for some of us on Prime.

WTF:confused:

please enjoy my new edited avitar...

Its certainly not risque to me, but could be very risque to an HR Manager that might happen to glance at it from the hallway.

Keep in mind that many people post from work so user avatar's and embedded pictures need to be vetted for "appropriateness"

Did I miss something? Did someone complain about your avatar?

The things i would do to...

image.php

Sorry - Never mind this is a G rated site and besides it is too early in the morning.

Chicks in avatars FTW!

Cars and Chicks go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly, you just cant have one without the other:biggrin:

It kills me when people express surprise about these matters.

Getting access to post here requires clicking a box saying "I have read, and agree to abide by the NSX Prime rules."

Right at the top, the rules say that Prime is not like most other car forums. And it says, in boldface, "If this is going to upset you, please do not register here."

The NSX in my avatar has a dead hooker stuffed in the truck. But I guess it's OK since you can't really smell or see her.

That's crazy. Look at my avatar. I've never had 1 person say anything negative about it. Quite the oppisite. I've probably had 15-20 people pm me saying how funny they thought it was.

It kills me when people express surprise about these matters.

Getting access to post here requires clicking a box saying "I have read, and agree to abide by the NSX Prime rules."

Right at the top, the rules say that Prime is not like most other car forums. And it says, in boldface, "If this is going to upset you, please do not register here."

what ever...If your boss flips out about a girl in a bikini:eek:, you need to find a new job:redface:

Back