Sorcery NA1

NA1-T said:
Yes , brand new is too expensive .
Can't seems to find any in Japan . I will keep trying .
I have ordered Bride Seat today , I should have it within 8 weeks . ( Long wait )

Those seats are ugly Samson, but I hope you get them so I can finally take your Pole Positions.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
:biggrin:
YOU ARE SO GOING TO LOOSE YOUR LICENSE AGAIN!!!!!!
you had to pick orange color so pigs can pull u over and over and over and over and over.......
it's really nice color but in vancouver it's not a very good idea, specially u live in richmond samson!..... and cop station is righ beside you too!!!!!! :eek:
it's nice kit samson and i m very proud that u have guts to change to orange :tongue:

Pretegra said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
:biggrin:
YOU ARE SO GOING TO LOOSE YOUR LICENSE AGAIN!!!!!!
you had to pick orange color so pigs can pull u over and over and over and over and over.......
it's really nice color but in vancouver it's not a very good idea, specially u live in richmond samson!..... and cop station is righ beside you too!!!!!! :eek:
it's nice kit samson and i m very proud that u have guts to change to orange :tongue:

You live in Richmond and know this clown too? Haha, he'll never get his license back, never mind lose it again.

hahaha........Guys .
Did I say , I am going to insure this babie .....I only bought a 3 days permit .
It will be my 1/1 Diecast model ...... :biggrin:

NA1-T said:
hahaha........Guys .
Did I say , I am going to insure this babie .....I only bought a 3 days permit .
It will be my 1/1 Diecast model ...... :biggrin:

You can get a three day permit, but you still can't drive it without your license!

NA1-T said:
Yes , brand new is too expensive .
Can't seems to find any in Japan . I will keep trying .
I have ordered Bride Seat today , I should have it within 8 weeks . ( Long wait )
Are those the exact seats you ordered? Arent those the Low Max reclinable buckets?

Yes , Those are the Low Max reclinable Bucket with Carbon Kevlar on back . :biggrin: ( Of course in Black )

( :biggrin: Peter :biggrin: ) you idiot , I got it back months ago man .

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I like this peter guy!!!!!!! let's diss samson more hahahahahah. don't cry samson :biggrin: we are just having fun! hahahahaha :cool:
You said you ordered bride seats but they look fat and wide , will it fit!
are u sure it will fit.....? are u sure sure it will fit?

what else Ru going to feed your gold fish!!! I mean your Pumpkin! I mean your baby! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pretegra said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I like this peter guy!!!!!!! let's diss samson more hahahahahah. don't cry samson :biggrin: we are just having fun! hahahahaha :cool:
You said you ordered bride seats but they look fat and wide , will it fit!
are u sure it will fit.....? are u sure sure it will fit?

what else Ru going to feed your gold fish!!! I mean your Pumpkin! I mean your baby! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Haha, i was going to say something like that because Samson used to call ME fatass. But I lost 30 lbs so I'm way thinner than him now. Samson, I hope your Pole Positions aren't too big for me!

HEY
samson!
sell me your white steering wheel!!!!!
it's doesn't go with your car color!!!!!!......
I want it! and I want it now!!!!!!........
Let me know :biggrin:

:smile:

Attachments

• Resize of Rotation of NSX 003.jpg
    Resize of Rotation of NSX 003.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,319
  • Resize of NSX 016.jpg
    Resize of NSX 016.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Resize of NSX 007.jpg
    Resize of NSX 007.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,351
  • Resize of NSX 018.jpg
    Resize of NSX 018.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,264
  • Resize of NSX 020.jpg
    Resize of NSX 020.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,292
Amazing!
Whats the offset on the wheels ?

nsxhk said:
Samson,

Is it me or is your taillights darker than most 02 taillights? Is it a JDM taillight or something?

Henry.

He painted them to match the darker JDM "H" center peice from the pre-'02s.

Painted? Interesting! With what may I ask? Tinted clear coat or something? They look great in the picture, how do they look in real life?

Henry.

So loud and I like it

Yesterday I stop my to see his gold fish! And I tell you It's a airplain man!!!!!! I love the way it sounds! :eek: SO LOUD and SO NICE and SO CRAZY LOUD and SUPER LOUD. I fell in love with the sound. I will trade you with my exhaust if you want!!!! :biggrin: Mine is more money!!!!!!.. hahahaha
even people with lot of money they do crazy stuff like this....... too much!!!!

nsxhk said:
Painted? Interesting! With what may I ask? Tinted clear coat or something? They look great in the picture, how do they look in real life?

Henry.

Henry , Bodyshop tinted it for me , I believe they used clear coat + some painted , mix together , result is perfect . Really OEM feel .

NA1-T said:
19 X 8 Front , ET ( Forgot )
19 X 10.5 Rear , ET 12

Wow. Brings back old memories.

19 x 8 Front! My old offset for 18 x 8.5 Front was +22.

yeah i saw u this morning on cambie rd. in richmond and man its eye candy. well, u can alwayz out run a cop if need be. j/k lol. btw do you still have that do-luck spoiler?

NA1-T said:
Yes , Those are the Low Max reclinable Bucket with Carbon Kevlar on back . :biggrin: ( Of course in Black )
Those are some baller seats!! I wanted to get a pair for my Integra, but I wasnt sure if they were released yet. Arent they like $1400 each?

Back