someone got a deal - JH4NA1156MT000431

NSX_Berlina_Black_NSX.jpg

Hi my name is Rev Bendova Urtushie from Nigeria and I am selling a very fine 2008 Acura NSX. It is black like me. It has very low miles and used only on weekends to go to the bank and has a very large trunk to carry all the piles of money you stupid, greedy Americans send me. The car has a 6 speed so I can jerk it around, just like I jerk your stick. Kindly send me $5000 and I will mail the car to your address with in 2-3 days. Add an extra $100 for overnight Fedex from Nigeria (well not really, but I can buy a big bag a weed with it). Remember, I am a man of the cloth so I am not a cheater.

PS: If you throw in an extra $500 I send you Carbon Fiber everything from my supplier in Lithuania. It is done, but only needs shiney stuff.

Last edited:
a show car with custom paint and many, many other customizations (I bought it from a body shop that used it as their show car until they went out of business)

I'm sure the car is a beauty with stellar craftsmanship, but who you purchased it from and why they sold is some bitter irony.:redface:

NSX_Berlina_Black_NSX.jpg

Hi my name is Rev Bendova Urtushie from Nigeria and I am selling a very fine 2008 Acura NSX. It is black like me. It has very low miles and used only on weekends to go to the bank and has a very large trunk to carry all the piles of money you stupid, greedy Americans send me. The car has a 6 speed so I can jerk it around, just like I jerk your stick. Kindly send me $5000 and I will mail the car to your address with in 2-3 days. Add an extra $100 for overnight Fedex from Nigeria (well not really, but I can buy a big bag a weed with it). Remember, I am a man of the cloth so I am not a cheater.

PS: If you throw in an extra $500 I send you Carbon Fiber everything from my supplier in Lithuania. It is done, but only needs shiney stuff.

ROTFLMAO :biggrin:

Back