SoCal NSX Monthly Meeting June 3rd

My passenger power window was sketchy so I assumed it was the $500 window regulator. After I put it in it still wasn't working. Turns out to be a loose wire harness. Anyone need a new passenger side window regulator for $300? If so, I'll bring it.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it.

I've asked Tom (socalx) to bring the side markers for me. Please keep your eye out for a very tall dark handsome young man walking around with aftermarket side markers :smile:. Or just look for his NSX-R replica or 2005 Silver NSX.

I'm still waiting for replacement clips before I start taking orders. The ETA is about 1 week for the metal clips to arrive. PM me if your interested and I'll let you know when you can pay.

I'm trying to put together an Intro price of $175.00 for a front set. The quantities will be limited.

Last edited:
Hey, Patty! Where were the brownies at Spring Fling???? :confused: Do I have to move to SoCal to get some??? :smile: (Did you see my post in the new members forum?)

Hey, guys and gals, I'm going to be making the brownies today. I like them either way but,

do you want them with or without walnuts?

I usually show up later since traffic sucks at 6....I usually leave to the meet around 7pm and get there around 730ish or so.

I should be there again after 7. See you guys and gals.

I usually show up later since traffic sucks at 6....I usually leave to the meet around 7pm and get there around 730ish or so.

I should be there again after 7. See you guys and gals.

I never get there at 6 either. I usually leave my house around 6:30 but it's only about 15 minutes away. I just got stuff to do. See you there, Eddy.

Hey, Patty! Where were the brownies at Spring Fling???? :confused: Do I have to move to SoCal to get some??? :smile: (Did you see my post in the new members forum?)

Gene, Gene, Gene. How's it going, you NSX Pr**k? :biggrin: How many miles have you put on your Black Beauty so far? I haven't seen your post. I'll go look for it.

If you want brownies, you have to come all the way to So Cal. I only take Kahlua and Bailey's to the east. Hey, can you believe my second Kahlua started leaking, too? The plastic cap split. I finally put it in with the Baileys you gave me. Are you coming to Homecoming? I have an open seat.

Oh shoot...I forgot its the Lakers game! Doh! dont know if I will make it =p

Sorry I missed the meet....I had a buddy who's back from Iraq for two weeks, so we met up and had dinner and watched the game. See you guys on the next one.

Sorry I missed the meet....I had a buddy who's back from Iraq for two weeks, so we met up and had dinner and watched the game. See you guys on the next one.

Good excuse, Eddy. I'll let you slide. :smile:

Thank you, South Coast Acura. I was there with my honey, Jerry, early enough for pizza. It was yummy! Thank you.

We had a good turnout. Loved the Lambo, Tan, but I can't imagine driving in those seats 5,404 miles, like I just did with my S. Good tracking seats, though, eh?

Back