SoCal NSX Holiday Party

+1 May I suggest you move the update to the first post I allmost did not see this?? If you not read to the bottom your out.

UPDATE!!!

You must be an NSXCA member to join in on the festivities. NSXCA will subsidize both the karting and or dinner. If you want to attend and you are not a member of the NSXCA, all you have to do is pay $40 extra to attend (includes a free membership when doing this)

Is food included with the 40$ price.., like at the calcoastal drive? Times are really bad financially and 40$ is a strech when I already have my next 2 months budgeted out with no "play" room since I plan on being out of work for that long (the actors should be done striking by then and then I'll have money to play.. but for now.. thats not the case!"

Is food included with the 40$ price.., like at the calcoastal drive? Times are really bad financially and 40$ is a strech when I already have my next 2 months budgeted out with no "play" room since I plan on being out of work for that long (the actors should be done striking by then and then I'll have money to play.. but for now.. thats not the case!"

No, the $40.00 must be added on top of the event price, if you are NOT a current member of the NSXCA.

Event Pricing is TBD.

NSXCA Member = Event Price
Non-NSXCA Member = Event Price + $40.00 (1yr NSXCA Membership)

BTW - I'm in depending on the official date.

Last edited:
Back