So....Is anyone interested in forming a formal NSXCA Chapter for the Bay Area?

Incidentally, when you buy embroidered merchandise from the NSX Club of America website (by going to the club website and clicking on "Purchase NSXCA & NSXPO logo merchandise!"), you have the option for a line of additional embroidery in your choice of places on the item. Which means it's easy to order items with the NSXCA logo, and a line of text underneath the logo that says "SF BAY AREA CHAPTER" (or anything else you want it to say).

Also, can we sometime run the meeting online using Yahoo Instant Messeger (conference option)? That way, everyone will have another alternative to join the meeting.[/QUOTE]

We can also use the chat room on Prime to do some pre meeting discussions and topics to think about. Or will there be too much ease dropping by non BA owners? Not a good idea. Yeah, scratch it!

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 12th 7PM
Place to be determined

Date is Okay
1) yojack1
2) NSFRBLX
3) emeraldtt
4) MikeC_587
5) racer-ex
6) 02#154
7) smooth
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)

Date is not OK
1. juejaimon
2.carmar (Due to work schedule, best time for me is on wednesday night after 7 or Saturday)

Place to be determined

Date is Okay
1) yojack1
2) NSFRBLX
3) emeraldtt
4) MikeC_587
5) racer-ex
6) 02#154
7) smooth
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)

Date is not OK
1. juejaimon
2.carmar (Due to work schedule, best time for me is on wednesday night after 7 or Saturday)
3. ryan1926 (I get off work in West Sacramento at 6PM so I won't make it in time. However, if you guys are short I can try and get off work early. Let me know. :smile: )

I don't think you have to live in the B.A. to be in the group, similar to Sac Chapter. I'm from Monterey County 100+ miles away from S.F. I don't see any problems.

Anyone else agree? Disagree?

Place to be determined

Date is Okay
1) yojack1
2) NSFRBLX
3) emeraldtt
4) MikeC_587
5) racer-ex
6) 02#154
7) smooth
8) NMYMIRR (tentative)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)

Date is not OK
1. juejaimon
3. ryan1926 (I get off work in West Sacramento at 6PM so I won't make it in time. However, if you guys are short I can try and get off work early. Let me know.
4. NMYMIRR (I am signing up tentatively...week nights are especially hard for me to attend any meets during those days. Friday nights or the weekend are best for me.)

Place to be determined

Date is Okay
1) yojack1
2) NSFRBLX
3) emeraldtt
4) MikeC_587
5) racer-ex
6) 02#154
7) smooth
8) NMYMIRR (tentative)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)

Date is not OK
1. juejaimon
2. carmar (Due to work schedule, best time for me is on wednesday night after 7 or
Saturday)
3. ryan1926 (I get off work in West Sacramento at 6PM so I won't make it in time.
However, if you guys are short I can try and get off work early. Let me know.
4. NMYMIRR (I am signing up tentatively...week nights are especially hard for me to
attend any meets during those days. Friday nights or the weekend are best for me.)
5. REDNSXT ==> Out of the country.

Place to be determined

Date is Okay
1) yojack1
2) NSFRBLX
3) emeraldtt
4) MikeC_587
5) racer-ex
6) 02#154
7) smooth
8) NMYMIRR (tentative)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)

Date is not OK
1. juejaimon
2. carmar (Due to work schedule, best time for me is on wednesday night after 7 or
Saturday)
3. ryan1926 (I get off work in West Sacramento at 6PM so I won't make it in time.
4. NMYMIRR (I am signing up tentatively...week nights are especially hard for me to
attend any meets during those days. Friday nights or the weekend are best for me.)

It appears that this date may not work out...a significant number of folks that want to participate can't make it.

Let me look at the calender and pick another date, it probably will be pushed out some.

I will shoot for a weekend date (Sat or Sun) and let you know.

Place to be determined

Date is Okay
1) yojack1
2) NSFRBLX
3) emeraldtt
4) MikeC_587
5) racer-ex
6) 02#154
7) smooth
8) NMYMIRR (tentative)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)

Date is not OK
1. juejaimon
Saturday)

It appears that this date may not work out...a significant number of folks that want to participate can't make it.

Let me look at the calender and pick another date, it probably will be pushed out some.

I will shoot for a weekend date (Sat or Sun) and let you know.

I would hate for this to be pushed out. I think shooting for a weekend would be better. There are three weekends between now and the original date of February 12th. Why don't we shoot for either February 2nd or 3rd or 9th or 10th. We also might want to ask everyone to indicate where they live (at least the city) so a meeting point can be determined. Something with a big parking lot and a place to eat.

Mike

The monthly NSX lunch is the first Saturday of every month, meeting at Macaroni Grill in Milpitas's McCarthy Ranch complex.

-CiaoBoy

I would hate for this to be pushed out. I think shooting for a weekend would be better. There are three weekends between now and the original date of February 12th. Why don't we shoot for either February 2nd or 3rd or 9th or 10th. We also might want to ask everyone to indicate where they live (at least the city) so a meeting point can be determined. Something with a big parking lot and a place to eat.

Mike

Mike

I hear you Mike....I was thinking pushing it out a week or 2 at the most.

I may not be around for the 2nd or 3rd and Steve (juejaimon) is out the 10 to the 17th.

As far as locations I agree with you it would be helpful if all could shout out where they are coming from but even so.... It's going to be tough for some. Monterey folks may be coming the farthest. I was thinking Fremont or Palo Alto. Or If someone knows of a nice little winery somewhere that wouldn't mind hosting us that would be great!

All, let me know your thoughts....

I hear you Mike....I was thinking pushing it out a week or 2 at the most.

I may not be around for the 2nd or 3rd and Steve (juejaimon) is out the 10 to the 17th.

As far as locations I agree with you it would be helpful if all could shout out where they are coming from but even so.... It's going to be tough for some. Monterey folks may be coming the farthest. I was thinking Fremont or Palo Alto. Or If someone knows of a nice little winery somewhere that wouldn't mind hosting us that would be great!

All, let me know your thoughts....

Thanks for the consideration for us Monterey folks. I'm good with anywhere south of S.F. county.

*If possible, it would be great to give us a few weeks to a month's notice of any meetings or events, so we can reserve the date and time.

1. NSFRBLX (Carlos)
2. REDNSXT (Phong)
3. 02#154 (James)
4. MikeC-587 (Mike)
5. juejaimon (Steve)
6. emeraldtt(Gabe)
7. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
8. BATMANs (Alain)
9. edub (eric)
10. ryan1926 (Ryan)
11. carmar (Nat)
12. jimbonuttz (Jim)
13. yojack1 (Jack & Yolanda)
14. NMYMIRR (Jackson)
15. Maximus_NSX (Sang)
16. smooth (Tariq)
17. iCEE (Chuck)
18. Ashik
19. Ben

I don't think you have to live in the B.A. to be in the group, similar to Sac Chapter. I'm from Monterey County 100+ miles away from S.F. I don't see any problems.

Anyone else agree? Disagree?
As a default, members are assigned to a region or chapter based on their mailing address. Any member can request a different region or chapter from the default.

1. NSFRBLX (Carlos)
2. REDNSXT (Phong)
3. 02#154 (James)
4. MikeC-587 (Mike)
5. juejaimon (Steve)
6. emeraldtt(Gabe)
7. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
8. BATMANs (Alain)
9. edub (eric)
10. ryan1926 (Ryan)
11. carmar (Nat)
12. jimbonuttz (Jim)
14. NMYMIRR (Jackson)
15. Maximus_NSX (Sang)
16. smooth (Tariq)
17. iCEE (Chuck)
18. Ashik
19. Ben
20. amgnsx (Ariel)

Can't let you guys have all the fun :p

1. NSFRBLX (Carlos)
2. REDNSXT (Phong)
3. 02#154 (James)
4. MikeC-587 (Mike)
5. juejaimon (Steve)
6. emeraldtt(Gabe)
7. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
8. BATMANs (Alain)
9. edub (eric)
10. ryan1926 (Ryan)
11. carmar (Nat)
12. jimbonuttz (Jim)
14. NMYMIRR (Jackson)
15. Maximus_NSX (Sang)
16. smooth (Tariq)
17. iCEE (Chuck)
18. Ashik
19. Ben
20. Blurrynsx(Danny)

I am down to meet but work every saturday, and 1st sat night of every month I have my personal team meetings :frown:
I don't expect to change the weekends just for me but if possible 2nd weekend of every month dates work for me :p

It appears Ariel and Danny posted at about the same time, I made the correction to their post(s).

1. NSFRBLX (Carlos)
2. REDNSXT (Phong)
3. 02#154 (James)
4. MikeC-587 (Mike)
5. juejaimon (Steve)
6. emeraldtt(Gabe)
7. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
8. BATMANs (Alain)
9. edub (eric)
10. ryan1926 (Ryan)
11. carmar (Nat)
12. jimbonuttz (Jim)
14. NMYMIRR (Jackson)
15. Maximus_NSX (Sang)
16. smooth (Tariq)
17. iCEE (Chuck)
18. Ashik
19. Ben
20. amgnsx (Ariel)
21. Blurrynsx(Danny)

1. NSFRBLX (Carlos)
2. REDNSXT (Phong)
3. 02#154 (James)
4. MikeC-587 (Mike)
5. juejaimon (Steve)
6. emeraldtt(Gabe)
7. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
8. BATMANs (Alain)
9. edub (eric)
10. ryan1926 (Ryan)
11. carmar (Nat)
12. jimbonuttz (Jim)
14. NMYMIRR (Jackson)
15. Maximus_NSX (Sang)
16. smooth (Tariq)
17. iCEE (Chuck)
18. Ashik
19. Ben
20. amgnsx (Ariel)
21. Blurrynsx(Danny)
22. Makena88 (Steven)

1. NSFRBLX (Carlos)
2. REDNSXT (Phong)
3. 02#154 (James)
4. MikeC-587 (Mike)
5. juejaimon (Steve)
6. emeraldtt(Gabe)
7. LarryNSX (Lawrence)
8. BATMANs (Alain)
9. edub (eric)
10. ryan1926 (Ryan)
11. carmar (Nat)
12. jimbonuttz (Jim)
14. NMYMIRR (Jackson)
15. Maximus_NSX (Sang)
16. smooth (Tariq)
17. iCEE (Chuck)
18. Ashik
19. Ben
20. amgnsx (Ariel)
21. Blurrynsx(Danny)
22. Makena88 (Steven)
23. otto_joe

Mike

OK Mike!!:biggrin:

Let's try this again....
It would be great to have a good turnout. I know the weather may not clear up by the 3rd but lets not let that dampen the effort to get this Chapter started. I hope you guys make the effort to make it out.

As far as locations I'm leaning toward meeting at Pacific Commons Retail Mall this time. It's located at the corner of Hwy 880 and Automall Pkwy in Fremont there is a Claim Jumpers, PF Changs, and Carino's Italian Grill and Premeir Pizza there. Put your vote in for which restaurant you would like to meet at.

Also, let us know where your a coming from....

NEW DATE: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3RD 12:01 PM
PLACE: Pacific Commons Retail Mall.

Date is Okay

1) NSFRBLX (Carlos) San Jose (No preference)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Date is not Okay
1)
2)

Last edited:
NEW DATE: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3RD
PLACE: To be Determined.

Date is Okay

1) NSFRBLX (Carlos) San Jose
2) MikeC_587 (Mike) Daly City
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Date is not Okay
1)
2)

Mike you're too fast..

Let me post this one more time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC_587

Mike

OK Mike!!:biggrin:

Let's try this again....
It would be great to have a good turnout. I know the weather may not clear up by the 3rd but lets not let that dampen the effort to get this Chapter started. I hope you guys make the effort to make it out.

As far as locations I'm leaning toward meeting at Pacific Commons Retail Mall this time. It's located at the corner of Hwy 880 and Automall Pkwy in Fremont there is a Claim Jumpers, PF Changs, and Carino's Italian Grill and Premeir Pizza there. Put your vote in for which restaurant you would like to meet at.

Also, let us know where your a coming from....

Date is Okay

3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Date is not Okay
1)
2)

Date is Okay

3) BlurryNSX (Danny) Fremont :)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Date is not Okay
1)
2)

Date is Okay

3) BlurryNSX (Danny) Fremont
4) ryan1926 (Ryan) Fairfield
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)