• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sneak Preview of Grid and Insert Racing Pedal Styles

We've been working on a few new things for the NSX interior (about 5 or 6 new products). Among them are 2 new pedal types that are just about ready. They will be available for the NSX by years end.

Grid Type (Machining take 3x longer than a normal pedal!)
SPMILA8M-G%20zoom.JPG

Insert Type (Inserts are a hard rubber material)
Inserts.JPG

seems like your company unique parts for the nsx, is there a website where we can see whats available. thanks

Looks great!

Question please, will the new pedal types use the same mounting points as the original style pedals (i.e., can I remove my original Autovation pedals and upgrade to these without drilling new holes)?

kkt said:
Looks great!

Question please, will the new pedal types use the same mounting points as the original style pedals (i.e., can I remove my original Autovation pedals and upgrade to these without drilling new holes)?

The same holes will be used.

I really like the new insert style. Will they be the same price point as previous versions? Also, will the mounting pattern be the same as your current NSX offering? If so, this will allow those of us that have already installed the current ones to swap out without having to change anything.

The holes will match up with existing holes and expect Grid pricing to be ~$30 more and Insert to be ~$15 more than the current pedals. We will run a special to kick them off but pricing hasn't been set yet.

We will also run a special for just the brake and clutch for existing customers who would just like to switch those pieces. We are working on new foot rest and accelerator pieces also. Once these are complete, pricing can be set and we will begin production.

AutoVation said:
Use coupon code "1135060621" to receive a 20% holiday discount.
I just ordered the grid style - thanks for the great product and holiday discount!!! :biggrin:

EDIT: I got them and installed them yesterday. I couldn't be more happy!

Last edited:
Back