Since the last time I saw an Nsx on the road, I have seen...

Imola said:
What is surprising from the above posts is the fact that nobody has seen a BMW Z8, which is the car I'm seriously considering if I don't find myself another NSX.

Opps..I see at least 3-4 of those a day also.

There's everything on the road down here in S. Florida. In fact, I feel poor in my NSX.

There is a black Z8 just down the street from me. A friend of mine has a Lotus on the other side of town.

Also, at my office on a nice summer day you will see a black NSX, black 911, red Boxster, black Prowler, and blue M Roadster.

Saw a Lambo on 24 hwy. in Independence, Mo just earlier this week! Talk about a rarity for this town. We mosly po' folk roun here.:p

I havn't seen an NSX (in motion) in over a year, maybe two. Matter of fact, I've only seen an NSX on the road maybe 3 times. I live in a rather rural area. However, there are vettes aplenty here...

mojo said:
Does anybody on the east coast see these kinds of cars? I certainly don't while driving around Atlanta....:(

I routinely see the same few F360s, a couple of Vipers and a Diablo around my area in Brooklyn. I also seem to run into the same couple of Lotus Esprits, and a few additional Vipers, on my travels to Jersey.

Porsches and Corvettes are legion in NYC and it would be literally impossible to count them. As for the X, I see one now and again (*waves to Madfast*) and it's always a nice surprise.

I spot a Supra now and again too. That's usually a nice surprise as well.

Imola said:
What is surprising from the above posts is the fact that nobody has seen a BMW Z8, which is the car I'm seriously considering if I don't find myself another NSX.

I just saw one going down the road on Monday, in silver, looked nice, but I think that the NSX is a better choice, all things considered. I'd love to hear that you're back in an Imola:rolleyes:

I think the most recent interesting car I've seen is a Shelby Series 1 going in Route 108 West in MD. I did see a silver Z8 at the intersection of Georgia Ave and Rt 28.

I can say that the most unique car I have seen in the past year or so was a Saleen S7. I talked to the owner briefly (he drove it to Detroit from California), and I talked to Steve Saleen too. He was the owner's copilot at the time. This was during the woodward dream cruise last August, so I don't know if this negates the sighting (since it wasn't really the open road), but it was still very unusual to see such a car on the road. I was quite impressed. Maybe someday I'll have one, but $400,000.00 is kinda steep.

Since I never seen anything more exotic than my NSX, I was really surprised when I saw a new Maserati in town a few weeks ago.

I was also surprised it isn't (much) more expensive than a new NSX...

wilsonp said:
I was also surprised it isn't (much) more expensive than a new NSX...

It also isn't anywhere near the quality level of the NSX either! Maserati has created an attractive car, but the quality issues still remain. I had a chance to start one up and fool around with all the controls. A beautiful car but suffice it to say Maserati still has bugs to work out!

I saw one NSX today (silver), 4 yesterday (2 red, 2 black), and I don't remember prior to that...

I see a couple Z8s a day, and about as many 360s (saw one today, actually), not to mention 355s and Testerosas. I have seen about 5 Lamborghinis in as many months. Where I live, it is crawling with SL500/55s... it's almost not even special to see one anymore... almost.

Yesterday, I saw two Maserattis, one tailgating the other... I also saw two Vipers parked one behind the other. I think one was the GTSR (it had a big spoiler and racing stripes). I have only seen one 2003 Viper, though, and that was from far away. I did see another Viper GTS coming up Malibu Canyon this afternoon.

But, I drive around the L.A. for a living all day everyday, so my sightings will naturally be much more frequent than others's.

hmm, lets see, I see at least a few 996 tt, a few 360's, (spiders, and coupes) a few 550"s, a 575 here and there, a 959, a murcielago, viper, maseratti, aston, classic ferrari, some classics, like 356, '71 280SE3.5 cab, and more ...EVERY DAY. and thats just at work!! :D

to RPM217,
The Z8 is an excellent choice!! It is a wonderful driving car, and has looks to die for!! It looks like nothing else on the road, and its build quality is supurb. Throw in the facte that there were very fe made, and I strongly believe it is the single most futre collectible car that you can buy today.

I'd get one in a heart beat if I had a ~$100k Budget!!

Steve

Went downtown Minneapolis tonight to see Blue Man Group (it was great!) and then bar hopped for a couple hours. Best thing on the street was my NSX and a vintage 3-tone Rolls Silver Cloud. Otherwise it was a pretty drab world of cars out there.

A girl in an SUV next to me asked "What kind of doctor are you?" to which I was FORCED to reply "The Love Doctor, Baby."

I couldn't keep a straight face...

-ed
www.nsxbuilder.com

On a daily basis I see lots of Corvettes, M3s and others BMWs, MB SL500s, Porsches and yesterday I saw a Panoz on the Freeway. About once a month I'll see a NSX.

I only saw three NSX at Hot Import Nights in Long Beach. Mine, Yellowpad, and another member also a Long Beach Blue Modified to the Max and sponsored by Meguairs Wax. That is it, out of a thousand cars. Tons of Civics, Celicas, M3, a few 350Z. Will have a thread in Picture Gallery.

Tan

nsxbuilder said:
A girl in an SUV next to me asked "What kind of doctor are you?" to which I was FORCED to reply "The Love Doctor, Baby."

I couldn't keep a straight face...

hahahahahahaha... brilliant!
That's the sort of thing i think of AFTERWARD. :D

I saw a 300 SL Gullwing yesterday on the way home from the grocery. On the same road, about a month ago, I saw a F 40. There was also a Rolls parked at the grocery.

Today, on my way to work, I was driving in Marina Del Rey, and behind me there was an F40 (red), to my left was a 575 (metallic blue), and infront of me was an NSX (silver). All at the same time. SWEET!!!!.

Man! The F40 really looked dated.

Back