Silverstone Metallic 2004 or 2005

Was on my way to Torrance High SB on Crenshaw Blvd and spotted a new Silverstone NSX making a left turn onto 190th Street heading west. Asian couple.... woman in the passenger and man in the driver. Looks like a South Bay Acura production. Hollar back at me. I own a '99 Formula Red.

Danny Yee. :smile: :biggrin: :wink:

RyRY, when do you drive your car? Did you get on the 405 south one weekday AM sometime last year? I not sure of the color of your car. I teach at Torrance High. My car is a '99 Formula red. You can see pics in the gallery under my username.

Danny Yee.

Last edited:
Saw the silver metallic heading westbound on 190th Street Tuesday, March 8th. A South Bay Acura production. You must have been north bound on Van Ness or Western then made the left onto 190th where I saw ur car cross Crenshaw about 8:15 AM. If ur a Prime member let me know you saw this thread.

DY.

Last edited:
2003 or 2004 Silver metallic NSX ........ this time you were eastbound on Carson Street and you made a left turn and was northbound on Crenshaw Blvd...... your daughter was in the passenger seat this time. Post something and say hello.

Danny.

Last edited:
Back