Silver '02 w/ Blower from NY on Ebay JH4NA21672T000059

Just to close this thread........it didn't go to someone in Florida, in the kitchen with the candlestick. It went to someone from Florida, in North Carolina with a check........and for less than $62M. A little "style" and it will be an awesome NSX!

Sorry for getting the facts wrong.......that's what Brian Anderson told me about how it all went down. :biggrin:

I have been in contact with the carbroker too on this 02 supercharged NSX.
I was told 3 weeks ago that it would go at 64-ish.
As I am in Europe, I was unsure how to go ahead.
I always want to see a car before a possible buy but not wanting to come over to the US and find it sold.
So waited, hoping if it would still be there after a week or 2, I would then make arrangements to have a look.

Didn't see this topic before, so contacted him again last sunday to ask if he still had it, but received reply it had sold.:frown:

If someone is interested: he did write me he has a client in Sacramento selling a red standard 02 NSX with 40K mls looking for bids in the low 50's
Perhaps this is interesting to someone?

:smile: said:
Also that looks like the Comptech Whipple blower. Where are they getting 460 HP from?
Maybe it is flywheel hp. I know Autowave have done some high boost CTSC kits+AEM EMS with 400+rwhp. 404rwhp=460bhp.

460rwhp almost impossible without kaboom:eek: .

Quite frankly that NSX is a steal. If it can pass my visual inspection and compression check is perfect. Then that is a ton of cars for the money. Someone did all the hardwork. No wonder it is sold.

Trust me, buying and doing the mods yourself is both costly and more importantly time consuming. A lot of hard work involved.

It has been completely checked at an Acura store here and it only needed front tires so I am thrilled! A few style options and we off for "play time"!

It has been completely checked at an Acura store here and it only needed front tires so I am thrilled! A few style options and we off for "play time"!

Looks like a nice car. Congrats.

Back