Significant others

Astroworld a few weeks back:

DSC04318.JPG

Hey Jack. Here's one with my wife and NSX. Valerie gave me a toy of an NSX early on in our relationship, so she was clearly the right one for me! :D

Attachments

• valericnsx.jpg
    valericnsx.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,162
:D I've noticed for the most part, the wives/GF's are in the attractive category (ranging from attractive to hot). Interesting how all these NSXPRIME members have good looking wives... small sample size, but this reminds me of my high school reuinion...everyone had good looking spouses and nice jobs... i kinda assumed the ones with fugly spouses didn't bring them, and the ones with crappy jobs didn't show up or BS's.. My wife's not bad, i'll find a decent photo to post... but i'm not holding my breath for someone with a 400 pounder to post a pic.. :D

OK, here's me & the missus - for those of you following the "kids" thread, I promised a great pair of legs in this post & here they are ....

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 941
me and the fam...

Attachments

• presley 009111.jpg
    presley 009111.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 938
Great pics of the SO and family!

I'm not married so can't post.

D'ecosse- very nice pair!

D'Ecosse said:
OK, here's me & the missus - for those of you following the "kids" thread, I promised a great pair of legs in this post & here they are ....

Very nice pair. You should post this in the Samuari thread. ;)
let me photoshop something for you.... :D :D j/k

I don't felt like I have to post until I read this...

I've noticed for the most part, the wives/GF's are in the attractive category (ranging from attractive to hot). Interesting how all these NSXPRIME members have good looking wives... small sample size, but this reminds me of my high school reuinion...everyone had good looking spouses and nice jobs... i kinda assumed the ones with fugly spouses didn't bring them, and the ones with crappy jobs didn't show up or BS's..

I wasn't going to post but, I can't let you "assume"...

Attachments

• crystal3.jpg
    crystal3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 789
....or the rest off us that got it wrong the first time and haven't gone back! Congrats on the great relationship.

Here's a pic of my lovely lady from our last trip to the Virgin Islands a few weeks back. :)

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 645
Acura NsX Pilot said:
I would like to quote my boss here " I loved marriage so much I did it three times......but I think I finally got it right this time "

Like my Dad told me, "You only get married a third time once!"
In fact, this is my fourth! But I mean it, this time I got it right.

pic

This was awhile back on the 5 day Mexico cruise. It went from San Pedro to Catalina and Ensenada. Should have stayed on the boat in Mexico!!!!

Attachments

• tina and john 2.jpg
    tina and john 2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 356
ChopsJazz said:
Like my Dad told me, "You only get married a third time once!"
In fact, this is my fourth! But I mean it, this time I got it right.

My dad always says "it takes two to make a marriage work and sometime three or more"

Back