Significant others

Ok, I am really bored. Thought I would post a pic of my wife:) Anyways, feel free to post one of yours too. Keep it clean lol.

Jack

460622_125_full.jpg

460622_126_full.jpg

Last edited:
Just got married June 19, 2004
How lucky can I get:D :D :D

Attachments

• alh121.jpg
    alh121.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,870
You guys makes me jealous. I'll try to snap a photo of the bar tender girl. One day she will be mine.:D

I had to resize the picture to get under the 100k limit, and it didn't do my wife's picture any favors. Atleast the car still looks good. ;)

foxy-abby said:
I had to resize the picture to get under the 100k limit, and it didn't do my wife's picture any favors. Atleast the car still looks good. ;)

Picture looks cool:) only disturbing thing is that she is leaning on the car!!!!:eek: I'd open up a can if anyone did that to my car lol. JK. Cool pic.

Jack

Jack,
hey, I noticed you have a Kaiser Silver also. Mine is a '99. I've only owned her for 10 weeks. These cars are so sweet. I'm jealous of you that you will get to enjoy yours year round. I have 6 month insurance (CT winters), so my fun ends after NSXPO in Oct. Anyway, just wanted to give a shout to a fellow Kaiser guy on the west coast.
Jesse

supra2nv said:
Picture looks cool:) only disturbing thing is that she is leaning on the car!!!!:eek: I'd open up a can if anyone did that to my car lol. JK. Cool pic.

Jack

Most jeans and pants do not have rivets on the back but its one of the things I always check when im shooting models on my car.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Most jeans and pants do not have rivets on the back but its one of the things I always check when im shooting models on my car.

still doesnt help body waves....I dont like weight on the panels of my car:) no matter how nice the chick looks...haha

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I just noticed that the right half of the photo is a shade darker then the left half.

the top of the hood is a shade darker too...and guess what, that is normal with metalic paint as light bounces differently depending on the angle...fyi.

Jack

The fantasy life

You guys think I'm livin the fantasy life or what??

Attachments

• nicface.jpg
    nicface.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,523
fantasy life

another!

Attachments

• usplntn1.jpg
    usplntn1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,499
supra2nv said:
still doesnt help body waves....I dont like weight on the panels of my car:) no matter how nice the chick looks...haha

forgot about that one.....but i have to tell you that the body panels are pretty strong but im with you on this one. I wouldnt want to test there strength.

significant others

Here's one of my lovely wife(she'e watching me type this).
Don't beat me up too much over the ride guys,didn't have the "X" yet.

Attachments

• pictures 085_edited.jpg
    pictures 085_edited.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,231
Back