Significant Other Gallery

While I like to look at the ladies as much as the next guy, I don't think that I would want to post a picture of my wife as show and tell especially in a sexual or provocative manner, no more than I would want to post a picture of my mother or daughter for people to gawk at. (I felt that same way when ZMan posted his pictures, WAY TOO cheesy and just plain wrong in my opinion)

I am more interested in seeing what the NSXPrime members look like and if you want to include a picture of you next to your significant other or family, than it is not as bad I guess.

I was able to recognize some members at a car show that I never met last summer.

NSX/MR2 said:
Well, to some, "Significant Others" meant much more to us than anything in life, including the NSX and our carreer.... So, this thread is a bit carried away, i agreed. However, a man here feels so proud about the love of his life, that he wants to do something like this. Well.....

VERY well put!!!!!!:D

Guys, my post above with my lady holding an AK was meant to be a spoof,yes I have a peculiar sense of humour but at least I have one,for you guys that think its a weird thread log out of it or put us on the ignore list. this is off topic and my post was meant to severely contrast the serious (this is my angel from heaven so I posted terminater girl). all in good fun. 'someone' needs to get laid:D
BTW sorry if I offended anyone.....! its not our fault you cant pull and have no game.give us a break.

You guys with the very lovely Asian ladys I meant no disrespect,they are very nice photos,best of luck with your special girls. I was married to a real incredible Viet for many years but we grew apart and went our seperate ways but I must say I have always had a thing for those incredible women from the east:D no cure for this condition...

Last edited:
My interpretation of the whole Z-man picture thread was more a bussiness plan or decision based on the fact that she is a fitness model therefore any exposure is good.This thread is about something else which I think I understand,I'm a bit more reserved,with such personal matters but heck any of us who go to xpo with our spouses gets some prime coverage so:confused: Who knows.

BadCarma said:
Guys, my post above with my lady holding an AK was meant to be a spoof,yes I have a peculiar sense of humour but at least I have one,for you guys that think its a weird thread log out of it or put us on the ignore list. this is off topic and my post was meant to severely contrast the serious (this is my angel from heaven so I posted terminater girl). all in good fun. 'someone' needs to get laid:D
BTW sorry if I offended anyone.....! its not our fault you cant pull and have no game.give us a break.

You guys with the very lovely Asian ladys I meant no disrespect,they are very nice photos,best of luck with your special girls. I was married to a real incredible Viet for many years but we grew apart and went our seperate ways but I must say I have always had a thing for those incredible women from the east:D no cure for this condition...

What with you guys falling in love with Vietnamese gals? Neo had one, David had one, Tan's wife is one.... Also, my fiance is one. Is there something about them? Can you guys leave them for the Vietnamese American guys? Just joking. It is true, that love is color-blind.

Back