Significant Other Gallery

Mine, her name is Kelly Nguyen now.

Tan

My Lady and personal bodyguard!

Heres a pic of my lady and personal bodyguard, among a long list of her capabilities is weapon expert, hacker, very good with 'sharp objects' a mean jump roundkick and trained for a year learning the kuma sutra, oh yes she also works on her own cars AND washes and details mine.....love true love,my kind of girl.:D ;) only downside is she likes JDM cars and wants an EVO, Skyline and 3rd gen Rx7....high maintenance....

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,320
Re: My Lady and personal bodyguard!

BadCarma said:
Heres a pic of my lady and personal bodyguard, among a long list of her capabilities is weapon expert, hacker, very good with 'sharp objects' a mean jump roundkick

I'd sleep with a gun under my pillow if I were you. :D
Either that or have Mr. Wolf's number on speed dial.

NeoNSX said:
Far out Tan, she is beautiful. You're a very fortunate guy.
*heavy sigh*

What's up, man? i thought you were going out with a Vietnamese woman yourself?

I thought more people would bite on this one, but I guess not.

ajnsx said:
man if my ex hadnt thrown out my photos of my other ex's, you guys would be droolin'. hehe

I bet - all Japanese? ;)

It is sooooooo tempting to posting some of my ex-'s ... but... i will restrain.

So instead I'll post a fictional ex- ... Trinity. :D Eventually I had to dump her; she had this emotional attachment and just couldn't let go. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 678
profile.jpg

Yuka Mishima. I'm workin' on changing her last name as soon as I'm done with school :)

I bet - all Japanese?

actually no neo, a long term girlfriend in Japan is a little difficult, as i like intelligence, beauty and communication (my japanese ability is low-this is the difficult part) plus i'm buying nsx parts like they are going out of fashion. Cannot afford a girlfriend until at least the end of the year!

Ones i was referring to were American-Filipino, Chinese from Hong Kong and a chinese- cambodian lady. As in holy crap, stunning ladies with brains as well!

I got my fiance and am as happy as I can be right now.

This thread is....Odd.

Jimbo said:
This thread is....Odd.

Very! Just like a relationship!

Yeah, that's the "odd" I meant.

It's one thing to show pictures of your cars, bikes, airplanes, garages and another thing...

Well, to some, "Significant Others" meant much more to us than anything in life, including the NSX and our carreer.... So, this thread is a bit carried away, i agreed. However, a man here feels so proud about the love of his life, that he wants to do something like this. Well.....

Back