• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

smhrednsx91 said:
Thanks for noticing. That would be mine, it was filthy from a long Sunday drive to Mom's house. As far as professional detailing - it's a daily driven Honda not some garage queen. I'd rather drive it :biggrin: or spend money on performance upgrades :biggrin: (of which it has several) than spending the day detailing it :tongue: or paying someone else to do the job :tongue: . BTW the rims are OZ racing - light weight, not too expensive, and IMO look great.

Great looking car!!!

The dealer did the last wash for me two weeks ago during a clutch replacement. I'm not much of a detailer myself, I just don't have the patience for it.
Next week I'm making some new exhausts, 6 to be exact and spending 3 days on the dyno to see which one makes the most hp or sounds the best.

Hoover said:
Great looking car!!!

The dealer did the last wash for me two weeks ago during a clutch replacement. I'm not much of a detailer myself, I just don't have the patience for it.
Next week I'm making some new exhausts, 6 to be exact and spending 3 days on the dyno to see which one makes the most hp or sounds the best.

Thanks. Good luck on the exhauest. I'm running an Anytime waith Taitec headers bought 2 years ago from SOS. Love the sound and the dual tips.

While leaving the AMD campus for lunch I waved at a Monte Carlo Blue Pearl NSX on Duane. I was in the Berlina Black with white Volks.

Otto

White/black top coupe this morning at corner of Stoneridge & Hopyard in Pleasanton - sorry I didn't see you earlier, I was daydreaming at the light, otherwise I might have hung a 'U' to say hello.

That was me. I just had my new rear tires installed at America's Tire there in Dublin and was headed to the mall for some stuff. It was a great morning for a drive, wasn't it!? :smile:

~Ariel

I saw clean 2000+ spa yallow in san mateo at 9.50pm ,parked opposite san mateo high school.Anybody on prime,it was dark could see the licence plate.

Ashik

On Friday at around 12pm in Mountain View on Castro St. near Tied House, I saw a monaco blue nsx with a license plate that read, ASDVIPO.

My girlfriend always sees a black NSX parked in the Infineon parking garage in San Jose. Anybody on this board that owns these two cars?

Today 05-27-06 1pm 101 south bound (by SFO)

02+Imola Orange with Giants sticker on back window
Sweetlooking car

i was driving in wifies MB, tired to catchup to wave hello and give u thumbs up but traffic was slow and lost you.

Yesterday in Walnut Creek- Ygnacio Valley and Walnut, about 12:45pm. Saw a red with black bra in left hand turn lane. Unfortunately, I was with a van full of kids and not in my NSX.
Clayton

Saw a black early model (oval exhaust tips) w/ Solaris Silver OEM wheels while visiting in Sacramento this weekend.

Date: Sunday 5/28/06
Time: approx. 7:30 pm
Location: Corner of Madison Ave and Auburn Blvd. NSX was heading south on Auburn and was stopped at the light

I was driving a MB S430 w/ AMG wheels (heading west on Madison), but I'm sure you didn't see me waving.

S2002NSX said:
Yesterday in Walnut Creek- Ygnacio Valley and Walnut, about 12:45pm. Saw a red with black bra in left hand turn lane. Unfortunately, I was with a van full of kids and not in my NSX.
Clayton

Hey that might have been me. Drove down from Sacramento via Hwy 160 through Antioch to Mt Diablo and return on Morgan Territory Rd.
Tom

Ashik said:
I saw clean 2000+ spa yallow in san mateo at 9.50pm ,parked opposite san mateo high school.Anybody on prime,it was dark could see the licence plate.

Ashik

Wow, that was minutes before we left for streets of willow.

Sung

I havent seen another NSX in about 3 weeks now. Where are you guys?:biggrin: Even when I drive my S2000, I saw maybe 1 NSX a month. You guys must drive them, right?

Saw a silver t-top in Fremont on the intersection of Paseo Padre and Thornton today at around 7ish. I believe you waved, but I was looking the other way and I didn't see you until you passed by. By then, it was too late.

My 10 year old insisted I post this sighting...he was riding his bike with his cousin on a trail and saw a pre 2002 silver following a yellow vette going down Lone Tree Way this morning about 10 am.

Clayton

Thursday 6/08/06. 12:30pm. San Ramon area.

Red 91-94 NSX heading north on 680 just south of Alcosta Blvd. Lowered with aftermarket silver color wheels and quad tip exhaust.

Friday 06/09/06. 7:30am. Saw Chromatose (Mike), I think, driving his F360 heading east on Stoneridge in Pleasanton.

Also today around 2pm saw Ryans in his black early model NSX heading west on 205 over the Altamont Pass. You exited on Vasco Rd. I was stalking you in my black Lexus GS300. :biggrin:

Pop up lights or 02-05 lights? It may have been me if it had the new headlamps.

Hoover said:
7:00 pm.
On my way to dinner with the family at Camino Ramon and Crow Canyon.
Saw a super duper duper clean 91 with rims, skirts and tinted window.

Back