Sightings.

I have Sparco Torino's as well, and I'm at SanDisk on McCarthy and Tasman. Lunch next week? Should we start a new thread for a set date next week?

jimbonuttz/whatisreal7

ill be at bubble cafe (mccarthy ranch) around 10pm tonight...its short notice but u guys can show up!!!!

Waqaas

jimbonuttz/whatisreal7

ill be at bubble cafe (mccarthy ranch) around 10pm tonight...its short notice but u guys can show up!!!!

Waqaas

you should stop by the s2000/nsx/ every other car meet that happens every friday night in that same parking lot, but more towards the middle of the entire plaza.... you can normally find some prime member nsx'ers out there.

ill do my best to stop by tonight but since im going to the meet tomorrow morning i gotta spend time with the lady tonight otherwise i can't go out tomorrow lol

Wait a minute I saw 42 at the Black Hawk museum Saturday....Red, White, Black, yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, Silver...missing anyone?

Date: Sunday 4/29/07. Time: Approx 2:30pm
Location: South Sacramento. Parked in front of nail salon at corner of Calvine Rd and Elk Grove Florin Rd (before the Vineyard area).

Red early model NSX w/ black roof. Had aftermarket wheels - looked forged.
License plate: PAALAM.

I was in my Red NSX, saw you make a left turn onto Calvine and pull into the nail salon lot on the right. Followed you in, found you parked, but didn't see a driver. Did you get a mani-pedi? :biggrin: :tongue:

Just saw a black pre 02 black NSX at 8:20 on Santa Teresa Blvd (by Oakridge Mall) entering on ramp to highway 87 northbound. I was behind you on the right lane at the stoplight going onto highway 85 northbound. Is this someone on Prime?

Friday 5/4/07 (San Fracisco): Saw Black Pre 02 NSX on Taraval & Sunset Blvd at about 5:30 PM.

Sunday 5/6/07 (Los Gatos): Also saw white or silver Pre 02 NSX on Blossom Hill Rd & Los Gatos Blvd at about 9:30 PM.

Any one on Prime?

Not exactly a "sighting", but I met a guy who owns a Zanardi yesterday. I asked if he was on 'prime; he said he stops by here once in a while, but isn't a member.

Dude! If you read this, join on up! There's lots of fun here, and tell us more about your car!

Friday 5/4/07 (San Fracisco): Saw Black Pre 02 NSX on Taraval & Sunset Blvd at about 5:30 PM.

hello.gif

I met a guy named Jae or Jay in Hayward yesterday whos on his 3rd nsx in and is currently driving a 98 midnight pearl nsx and has never known about NSXPrime!?!?! Recommended him to the site, hopefully he follows through.

Saw a pre 02 red nsx red top with an asian male with glasses driving on montague passing rivermark plaza, I was on the opposite side of traffic and waved (not sure if you saw me though)

Silver 2002+ on Murry in Beaverton.

Pre '02 red on Oakmead in Sunnyvale, Wednesday night, around 7:45PM.

Saw 02+ black NSX at Winchester & Lark at about 8:10 this morning. We exchanged waves. First time I've seen another NSX while drivng my NSX. It is a good way to start a morning. Seeing another work of art in motion. Anyone on Prime?:smile:

Friday, 1PM. '91-'93 Black with stock wheels and loud exhaust parked in front of Maru Ichi on Castro St. in Mountain View. I saw you walk in to Maru Ichi where I was just paying my check. I didn't recognize you, and you were chatting up the waitress, so I didn't want to interrupt. :)

Two NSXen this morning:

A red one going up Redwood Shores Parkway at about 8:35am. Maybe it was the Zanardi that lives in my neighborhood? Didn't get a real good look.

Then at around 9:00am I saw a purple one with nifty wheels going onto s/b I-280 from the Edgewood onramp in San Carlos. I've seen that one before; I always think it's Ms Purple but then when I get closer I see that it's not :(.

Back