Should I trade for my second NSX???

I have owned several sports cars (supra, RX7, Vette, 911, MR2)and am considering my 2nd NSX.

Right now I have a 94 single turbo 400+rwhp RX7.

I do spend time at the drag strip.

I am finalizing a deal on a 92 NSX...am I going to be happy with the NSX driving experience and will the driving experience offset the stock power versus the high power and semi uncomfortable driving experience of the RX7.....

I traded my last NSX 6 years ago for a 97 Supra...

Thanks...just a little confused:confused:

Last edited:
Why give up a beautiful 400 plus HP RX-7 for a slug NSX?

Well, since you already once owned an NSX and know exactly how it drives, I figure you are the best person to know if you will like the way it drives or not. Nothing has changed since the last time you owned your NSX. Unless you are buying a heavily modded one.

Well, since you already once owned an NSX and know exactly how it drives, I figure you are the best person to know if you will like the way it drives or not. Nothing has changed since the last time you owned your NSX. Unless you are buying a heavily modded one.

I couldn't have said it any better!!:smile:

And why should we care how many cars you have owned? Should I post how much money I have in the bank to try and impress everyone?

I don't expect you to care at all how many cars I have owned...the point of the number of cars was...I am not a 16 year old kid wasting everyone's time...I don't care how much money you have in the bank...I hope it's a lot.

By the way...I have had more luck buying cars on cars.com and selling them on autotrader. Be patient and you will find the NSX you are looking for....

Last edited:

It's been a long time since I owned my last NSX...I was hoping for someone to chime in who has owned several of the cars that I have owned.

Deff. get the NSX. One is a car no one will notice, the other is a rare exotic.

get a 360.

Why don't you just keep the Rx7 and buy the NSX?

Back