DSC02256.jpg
DSC02257.jpg
DSC02259.jpg

Now, I KNOW you made the right choice!! WOW!!:biggrin:

Nice car!
Pop up head lights are dated.
Have had several on Mid year corvettes.
Still love 'em.
And on the NSX they "snap" up with authority.
Both are nice, I just like the clean look of hidden lights.

I have to second mknmoves comment - WOW!!! Great looking car - hope you got a great deal and I'm glad I could help. I know one thing - that car is fast!!!! With that stiffened comptech tower brace it's probably just right! Any creaking?? Oh hell, mine creaks - someone said that I must have a screw loose in the dash - or was that in my head ----mmmmm I'll have to reread ....lol.

You did just fine LMR - there's another that just purchased one and you'll all just have to wait till he comes out with his pics and tale!

A fine car SCd or not - try not to get too many tickets dude - that right pedal will most likely be calling youhoooooo! Stay safe - geez I took mine out last nite for a romp - I still don't know how I could have enjoyed more power - it's just so fast on the back roads - get ye to a track!!!! Then get back to us - you know you have to take it....:wink: Congrats and all the best Les....

I have to second mknmoves comment - WOW!!! Great looking car - hope you got a great deal and I'm glad I could help. I know one thing - that car is fast!!!! With that stiffened comptech tower brace it's probably just right! Any creaking?? Oh hell, mine creaks - someone said that I must have a screw loose in the dash - or was that in my head ----mmmmm I'll have to reread ....lol.

You did just fine LMR - there's another that just purchased one and you'll all just have to wait till he comes out with his pics and tale!

A fine car SCd or not - try not to get too many tickets dude - that right pedal will most likely be calling youhoooooo! Stay safe - geez I took mine out last nite for a romp - I still don't know how I could have enjoyed more power - it's just so fast on the back roads - get ye to a track!!!! Then get back to us - you know you have to take it....:wink: Congrats and all the best Les....

Tim, thanks for all your help. You and Joe gave me so much extra input that helped me pick the right car. I already put about 400 miles on it:smile:

Les

Back