she's gone :(

Just moments ago my NSX left me for good, I still have a huge lump in my throat and my stomach is turned inside out :(

Congrats to Fouad (Liftcontrol) I know you will love it, it's an awesome car! Sometimes life descisions part you from things that you love, and this is one of those days for me. From the day I made my first post here, it has been an awesome place to be.
My first item of business when I build a new house will be to have a very large garage (at least 4 stalls) so this never happens again. There is no question in my mind, this will not have been my last NSX.

Aaron :(

Hi Aaron,
Sorry to hear your lost...which is someone elses gain. But dont fret, you will be with one again someday.
Take care,
Calvin

Hi Aaron,
Sorry for your loss. I know a little how you feel.
I have the chance to sell my car in a trade for a bike and cash which is what I thought I wanted
until I thought about parting with the car.
Hope the future is good and you will be back in the drivers seat soon:)

Aaron a new house is worth it... I say enjoy your new house and maybe someday you will find a even nicer NSX. ;)

I was in your shoes 3 years ago. Sold the X and never looked back as I knew another one would come again. Almost 3 years to the date I got my second one. Time flys by so quickly that another one will be in your 4 car garage before you know it.

Hang in there!!

Man, I waited for 7 yrs until I could afford it.
I had gotten married, bought a new house (I had a choice to get the NSX then but decided on the house instead), then I bought the NSX.

The only way I would sell it would probably be if we were expecting a baby. We already have a 2004 x5 and 1998 maxima sedan, but if money was tight, id sell it and buy the NSX later.

I hope your situation gets better.
Take care,
Calvin

It was a logistics/space issue rather than a money issue. Don't get me wrong, my situation is not "bad", just not ideal to keep the car at this time. Knowing the car is in such a good new home makes me feel better, but it's still just plain wierd not having it in the garage. :(

Hey there....you can always drive mine if you get a craving for VTEC. You will have one again soon, my friend.

Many sympathies, but look at the bright side -

"'Tis better to have driven and lost
than never to have driven at all"

-Wm. Shakespear, had he driven an NSX

Joel said:
Sorry, offtopic but...

TitaniumVtec,

Did you get permission from Ilya to use his old avatar?
Or is that you? :D

That's me! ha, ha Actually, I copied it from a 300ZX web site. I guess it's a popular avitar?

Aaron,
Did you consider keeping your car at a inside storage facility?? I knew this guy that lived in a condo on the beach with outside parking only. He rented a storage unit and kept his car there protected from the elements. Kind of a pain I guess to have to go there and swap cars, but an option to those in your situation.

James

I though about it, but I was hardly driving the car as it was. This year I didn't even get 1000 miles total on it I don't think, but it did stay waaaaaaaaaaaaay cleaner that way :D

Now if I could only finish deciding on a suitable replacement...... :rolleyes:

Wow, so LiftControl bought your car??? :eek: That means all the pictures I've seen of your mean green will come a reality since he lives in Houston also. Meaning, I will invite him to our meets and get a chance to see your ex-NSX in person. ;)

If it makes you feel better, LiftControl is a huge NSX fan and I'm sure he will take very good care of it. :)

Hope you get yourself into another NSX soon...

Take care,
- Z

Aaron, your NSX is right here within the good old US of A

and anytime you are in Houston you can ride it to your hearts content. If it makes you feel any better, the Green Hornet is in an airconditioned, carpeted garage. The walls are decorated with NSX related words and Honda racing themes, posters of Honda racing cars and Honda's sports cars are on the wall. I have all the tools to work on the X and a TV , a radio and a home gym in the garage as well to keep me entertained as I spend most of my free time in the garage. The NSX is soon to get all her fluids changed out, new plugs, a new timing belt and water pump change, all engine belts changed, new clutch and a new lighter battery installed. She will be in top shape for a long time. She is happy in her new home but will always remember you fondly. :)

Liftcontrol/shiftright2

Re: Aaron, your NSX is right here within the good old US of A

shiftright2 said:
and anytime you are in Houston you can ride it to your hearts content. If it makes you feel any better, the Green Hornet is in an airconditioned, carpeted garage. The walls are decorated with NSX related words and Honda racing themes, posters of Honda racing cars and Honda's sports cars are on the wall. I have all the tools to work on the X and a TV , a radio and a home gym in the garage as well to keep me entertained as I spend most of my free time in the garage. The NSX is soon to get all her fluids changed out, new plugs, a new timing belt and water pump change, all engine belts changed, new clutch and a new lighter battery installed. She will be in top shape for a long time. She is happy in her new home but will always remember you fondly. :)

Liftcontrol/shiftright2

It's amazing how much better you feel selling a car you love to someone you know will love it like you did. Shy of a third garage stall with the car still in it, I could not be happier than to see the car go to such a great home!

Re: Aaron, your NSX is right here within the good old US of A

shiftright2 said:

Liftcontrol/shiftright2

I think we need some pics of this garage!

Back