She's finally here

After two weeks of waiting, it finally arrived. I purchased the car from New York and had it shipped back to Los Angeles. I had never driven an NSX before. Even when I purchased this car I did not get a chance to drive it. The seller was very meticulous and wouldn't you know it, it rained when I got to his house. After the purchase I was having buyers remorse thinking the car is not going to be as good as my expectation.
Last night I finally had the chance to drive the car. It was amazing. I was grinning from ear to ear. Acceleration, handling and just how easy it is to drive it. I would say that this is right up there with my Porsche if not better.

:eek:
Picture_003.jpg

Last edited:
Judging from the angle of your rear wheels, you have lowering springs or different shocks on there. Any idea which ones??

(*Nice car by the way.)

Ahhhhhh its a BEAUTY!! Of course I'm partial to yellow I have a 01 yellow. These cars are just beautiful to look at. And not to mention the technical details of the car. And the drive WOW:D
Just make sure you enjoy it more than the previous owner, geez did he drive it lol? Get out and DRIVE IT.

Gorgeous car, congrats!

Car looks great. Are you planning on tweating the suspension setup? Enjoy!

Back