She's finally here!

My NSX is finally here from Kansas City. If it looks familiar, its because it was Enigma's car. More pics a details to come!

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0434.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

IMAG0425.jpg

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0441.jpg

IMAG0442.jpg

lol I would of said hey wait a second the Ferrari on the bottom is mine.:biggrin: You still got a really nice car tho.

Congrats Ryan - beautiful NSX (aren't they all ?? :smile: ). I used the same transport company with my former concours 914 and they did a great job - the truck was filled with Lamborhgini's headed for a show at Pocono. My 914 looked like a stepschild among those high dollar cars!

Enjoy the car! Cheers, Jay

AWESOME................got me even more psyched about getting mine on Sun\Mon !!!!

Enjoy !!!!!!

Congrats... and to get it from a Primer who took care of the car...

And best of all, JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas (NSXmas),

- Rod

PS. Better than any Lexus December to Remember... IMO

Was the Ferrari broken down or something? I wonder what the story is there?

Congrats on your new NSX! :smile:

Thanks to everyone! I guess it has some engine troubles. The driver said he had to push it on and off the truck.

Ha speaking of... Nice SC in the background there, is that one yours too? nice car anyways, she's purdy!

Thanks. The SC is my daily driver.

Merry NSXmas to all!

Very nice indeed. Welcome and congrats!

nice I want that ivory interior too. mines blk/blk

what year? 91-92? I wish they would have continued with that color combo thru out all the years I wonder why they stopped?

congrats on the Greatest purchase of your life.

how many times have you gone outside to look at it total so far?

lol that never ends you know. still to this day I still catch myself going to the window and looking outside and looking at her.

I bet you could get hit by a car and that smile would still be on your face. LOL

congrats

Last edited:
It's a '92! :)

I'm glad she went to a good home! Enjoy her Ryan! I know how excited you were to get her home and in the garage before Xmas... I remember my first day of NSX ownership; couldn't stop grinning! Must've gone out and sat in her 5-6 times throughout the evening (it was raining, so I pretty much drove her home and parked her).

Have fun with it! I look forward to seeing all the pics of your progress with her!

Thanks again everyone. She's in the garage right in front of the door, so I can see her through there. I'll be on vaca for over a week so I spent as much time with her today as possible. Still getting used to the steering... and the extra attention!

Last edited:
Back