She is home safely

HTN

Experienced Member
Finally made it home from Chicago to Tampa safely. No tickets, no accident, no road kill and lots of fun. You guys are right about people looking and commenting on the car. I thought about buying neck braces for everyone that broke their neck looking at the car while driving. Thank you all for chiming in with tips and ideas. This forum has been terrific and I am proud to be apart of this Prime family.
Everyone has been super supportive. The drive through Tennessee was beautiful and the weather was awesome. Stopped by my buddy's house and crashed for the night in Atlanta. The next morning he and I spent 4 hours detailing the car. Keep in mind that he is the all time American muscle car guy. Pontiac Ws6 is his pride and joy. I guess it was hard for him to admit that he likes the NSX.:biggrin:
BTW... the hardest part about the trip was letting the car out of sight. We ate at the Waffle House so that we can see it.
Now that my wife has her NSX, I am working on getting one for myself.

Attachments

• DSCN1543.jpg
    DSCN1543.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCN1538.jpg
    DSCN1538.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCN1551.jpg
    DSCN1551.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN1552.jpg
    DSCN1552.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN1548.jpg
    DSCN1548.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 139
Wow, congrats and beautiful NSX! You meant you are looking for another one already? I'm jealous. Love it, Love it........................:smile:

Last edited:
Looks great and love the color combo! Looks like the car has been lowered in the pics? Enjoy :biggrin:

Congrats on a safe drive home. You NSX looks very clean and well taken care of. Did you get the watermelon smile when you were driving back?:biggrin:

Looks great and love the color combo! Looks like the car has been lowered in the pics? Enjoy :biggrin:

Yours look amazing. I am looking to get the cf kick plate like you did.
Good eyes... she has been lowered.

Congratulations !!!

I could feel your excitement and your huge desire in finding the right car for you guys. Good stuff !!!

His and her NSX's sound cool. What colour would you want ?

Ian

Thanks to you too Ian for helping out. How was NSXPO? Any pics?
We though about stopping by on the way back home, but no time.
As for color, I am thinking of white or silver...or yellow...or black. Heck I'll take them all.
Got to get back to work and make more money for this legal addiction.

Let's get some details:

How did you find the car, miles, etc

Welcome aboard!

pics of the wifey? lol jk

where in chicago did you pick it up?

Luxury Motors. Not the best experience. I had to take action into my own hands for things to happend. Perhaps, I'm just a control freak.
Pics of wifey to come. LOL

Luxury Motors. Not the best experience. I had to take action into my own hands for things to happend. Perhaps, I'm just a control freak.
Pics of wifey to come. LOL

OMG! F--- them!!! i swear i will NEVER EVER buy any car from them..nor recommend that place.

they screwed me over when i bought my M45. and MOST (not trying to scare ya) of the cars they sell are BUSTED.

never again.

Yes I am very skeptical of any Dealers I've never dealt with. Fortunately, I knew this car and where it came from. I also did a PPI through Acura and also did all my due diligence before the purchase. Sorry to hear that they did not treat you right either. IMO...dishonest business will eventually catch up. They definitely did not enjoy dealing with me on this transaction.

Yes I am very skeptical of any Dealers I've never dealt with. Fortunately, I knew this car and where it came from. I also did a PPI through Acura and also did all my due diligence before the purchase. Sorry to hear that they did not treat you right either. IMO...dishonest business will eventually catch up. They definitely did not enjoy dealing with me on this transaction.
Rare to see dealers not being appreciative of a paying customer..sad to see. But awesome car man! I'm sure this will create some fun times with u and ur wife. Bet there will many "bets" to see who gets to drive it next :) This car not only brings the enjoyment while driving, but creates sparks in a person and the people around them aswell.

That is EXACTLY what I need to do, but with a twist. I need to buy my wife an NSX so I can get mine back!! :tongue:

Great looking car..... and love the color!

Great Looking Ride - A most worthy addition to the "Tampa Bay Clan" Welcome home! (You beat me home - we are still on the way back from St Louis with our Ride - stopping off in AR for a visit with relatives) We hope to be back "on post" by Saturday!! :smile:

Yours look amazing. I am looking to get the cf kick plate like you did.
Good eyes... she has been lowered.

Congrats on getting the NSX. Looks like a really nice one.

Noticed you parked in front of a Waffle House....mmmmmm....Waffle House...brings me back to my days in Texas. :smile:

Great Looking Ride - A most worthy addition to the "Tampa Bay Clan" Welcome home! (You beat me home - we are still on the way back from St Louis with our Ride - stopping off in AR for a visit with relatives) We hope to be back "on post" by Saturday!! :smile:

Thanks...can't wait to meet up with you locals. How was the Chili cook-out?

congrats...elaborate more on your drive through Tennessee :biggrin:

Back