• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SGT Sorcery build, full built motor, Widebody madniss!!

Option, do you have any more pics of your car? All the Sorcery kits in Houston (about 4??) need to get together to do a photo shoot :biggrin:

Last edited:
Messenger: This is madness!
Brent: THIS IS "OPTIONS"!!!

Then you kick his ass down the well

Brent, Henry, Mike, etc....everybody in Texas has a widebody NSX, I think its like required or something like that.....:smile:

:biggrin:

everything-is-bigger-in-texas-men-t-shirt.jpg

also the car looks like it's jacked up...
it needs to be lowered, or get a smaller set of wheels.

when you put huge rims like that, especially to the point wheels are going lower than side skirt or front bumper, the car won't look good no matter how much you lower it.

look at these for example...their wheels don't go lower than front bumper or side skirt.

umbrella_nsx_15.jpg

nsx_super_gt.jpg

and when you look at this one, you can tell the wheels are too big and going way lower than front bumper and side skirts.

6157383803_d0826aef5e_b.jpg

I think the Super GT NSX has 18 inch wheels?

superGTNSX_28.jpg

Last edited:
@ timpo, lol did you read my post with the wheels? Also the pics that were taken when the car didnt have a motor in it. The car was shown incomplete, these were teaser shots when it came out of the body shop.

The car will have a custom diffuser made by PowerFab, my new set up will be a 18/19 set-up. Ill post more pics as progress is made. Ravi's car was a nice one indeed, but his fitment was off imo. Thanks for the comments :wink:

Last edited:
@ timpo, lol did you read my post with the wheels? Also the pics that were taken when the car didnt have a motor in it. The car was shown incomplete, these were teaser shots when it came out of the body shop.

The car will have a custom diffuser made by PowerFab, my new set up will be a 18/19 set-up. Ill post more pics as progress is made. Ravi's car was a nice one indeed, but his fitment was off imo. Thanks for the comments :wink:

ohh okay I didn't know that!
can't wait to see the pics of custom diffuser! :biggrin:

If not mistaken they (SuperGT) got 18 front and 17 rear. Probably to house the BBK upfront and reducing weight for the rear. I would like to see a widebody with 17/18 combo to look more like the actual SuperGT car with the thicker sidewall. Thin sidewall is going to be yesterday stuffs.:tongue:

Taken from wikipedia.
''Wheel rims: RAYS Engineering, BBS F: 13J-18, R: 13J-17.''

also the car looks like it's jacked up...
it needs to be lowered, or get a smaller set of wheels.

when you put huge rims like that, especially to the point wheels are going lower than side skirt or front bumper, the car won't look good no matter how much you lower it.

look at these for example...their wheels don't go lower than front bumper or side skirt.

umbrella_nsx_15.jpg

nsx_super_gt.jpg

and when you look at this one, you can tell the wheels are too big and going way lower than front bumper and side skirts.

6157383803_d0826aef5e_b.jpg

I think the Super GT NSX has 18 inch wheels?

superGTNSX_28.jpg

Last edited:
Back